Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The OFFICIAL Josh Freeman Nickname Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

: August 19, 2013, 07:17:14 AM

Yep.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 19, 2013, 07:19:53 AM

Benchwarmer.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 19, 2013, 07:24:37 AM

When we drafted Glennon PR assured us that it was only to provide competition for Dan O.  Few of us believed them since a 3rd is a high investment for a backup but it appears they were right.  Freeman is an above average backup and could very well beat Dan out.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 19, 2013, 07:26:45 AM

When we drafted Glennon PR assured us that it was only to provide competition for Dan O.  Few of us believed them since a 3rd is a high investment for a backup but it appears they were right.  Freeman is an above average backup and could very well beat Dan out.

lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 19, 2013, 01:42:06 PM

Franchise.

If he pans out that is his nickname. I have a sliver of hope left for the big fella. That is enough to keep me intrigued.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 19, 2013, 02:12:15 PM

Hahahahahahaha

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 19, 2013, 02:47:43 PM

You quoted yourself in the sig? That's straight Java stuff there brother.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#7 : August 19, 2013, 02:56:41 PM

Hahahahahahaha

lol great post.

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#8 : August 19, 2013, 02:59:11 PM

Don't sell yourself short OP.   You are DB #1 in my book!

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 19, 2013, 04:04:33 PM

LMAO

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 19, 2013, 04:05:25 PM

You quoted yourself in the sig? That's straight Java stuff there brother.

It's more of a way to show I have always said Glennon should be starter over Freeman. That way people can't claim I am just saying this because of preseason.

DejaVu

Starter

#11 : August 19, 2013, 04:27:15 PM

LMAO

LOL.   So far, Dan is winning that battle over Freeman.

By the way, kudos to the guy who started this thread.   All of those nicknames are good.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 19, 2013, 05:49:17 PM

I think it is great that Josh works hard and studies a lot however the coaches are not allowed to work with the players enough to change the mechanics of a QB. Josh has to hire his own coach to work with him for 3-4 months 5 days a week and Josh needs to take the other 2 days to work on it himself. Josh has some bad habits and it is going to take constant work on Joshes part to change those habits. Constant work is 10 hours a day 7 days a week for over 21 days. then work on it the rest of his life. 2 hours a day each day before practice the basic mechanics over and over again

BucFanHudson32

Second String

#13 : August 19, 2013, 06:24:49 PM

How about Freetard?   

START GLENNON!!!!!!!

midgetcoach

Second String

#14 : August 19, 2013, 09:45:58 PM

I dont understand all the hate and negativity towards our QB1.  We will win with this kid this year.  Mark it down.  If not we have a capable backup who I have a lot of confidence in. 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The OFFICIAL Josh Freeman Nickname Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools