Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java tribute thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 31, 2013, 02:10:22 PM

Its not clever. Anybody can do it. ANYBODY! But some people need more attention than others. I say let him do what he does if it makes him feel better about himself.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 31, 2013, 05:43:11 PM

I sure do miss java and Ryan (Chaz Money) Nasib.  This place is boring now. 

: August 31, 2013, 06:28:00 PM Skull and Bones

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#17 : September 01, 2013, 04:58:50 PM

Only a complete idiot would ban Java.   He's the best poster here.  He cracks me up.   

Go J E T S!

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 01, 2013, 05:00:02 PM

Only a complete idiot would ban Java.   He's the best poster here.  He cracks me up.   

Go J E T S!

posterity

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#19 : September 01, 2013, 05:06:48 PM

Go J E T S!

I just shat my pants.

Nothing unusual.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 01, 2013, 05:47:20 PM

Go J E T S!

I just shat my pants.

Nothing unusual.

a "new" poster who not only knows of Java but is a fan . . . and who uses Java's quote and edit bs?  LOL, get a freaking life you freaking sad turd

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 01, 2013, 06:39:54 PM

Go J E T S!

Usually I can't stand Jets fans. But I have feeling you might be an okay guy. I hope this 20 second clip will help you feel welcome and bring back some good memories.

FiremanEdsGhost

Practice Squad

#22 : September 02, 2013, 06:55:13 AM

Go J E T S!

I just shat my pants.

Nothing unusual.

Please don't tell my Momma.   She will be disappointed.   She always tells me "get a freaking life you freaking sad turd".   I cringe at hearing those words from her lips again.   Please, please don't tell her I shat my pants again.

Trust me, you are the only one on this forum who runs to their mommy every time anything happens.    There's no need to worry unless you have a twin brother who reads this forum as well, because he would no doubt go running to tell your momma..   

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 02, 2013, 09:23:21 AM

Now that didn't take long

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Java tribute thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools