Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The big red "X", Fun, Freestration and You « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 19, 2013, 07:52:03 PM

OK, so we are currently completely overwhelmed by trolls.  This is not the fault of the trolls.

lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 19, 2013, 07:58:09 PM

I curious, am I now a troll because I've completely lost all hope in Freeman?

I don't think so, but if true, I'm a troll as well then...I just don't see it w/this guy...hope I'm wrong cuz I think this team has a lot of talent (minus the DL).

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 19, 2013, 08:00:05 PM

The Dline doesn't have talent?   

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 19, 2013, 08:05:58 PM

Troll? Probably not. You are borderline as hell though. You're completely sold on a player, in spite of what the evidence might show, until one day you snap and then they're just crap.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 19, 2013, 08:14:26 PM

Troll? Probably not. You are borderline as hell though. You're completely sold on a player, in spite of what the evidence might show, until one day you snap and then they're just crap.

LOL , jdouble does do that.

But he isn't a troll ....although he may be a fairweather fan though after his " i wont watch the games this season " comment.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 19, 2013, 08:15:24 PM

The Dline doesn't have talent?

Some yes, enough to generate a consistently good pass rush? No, I don't think so.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 19, 2013, 08:30:54 PM

The irony of some posters counseling people . .  wow . . .  but in all seriousness a troll is just someone whose INTENT in posting is solely to disrupt or antagonize. Java is the pristine example. Someone posting disagreeable football commentary is not a troll

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 19, 2013, 09:12:29 PM

If you'd been around more than a month, you'd know I have had a love/hate thing with Freeman for awhile now. It's not like I just snapped and did a 180 on the guy from one game.....which is apparently what you think.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 19, 2013, 09:17:42 PM

If you'd been around more than a month .

lol

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#39 : August 19, 2013, 09:18:31 PM

Milton Mack is the only person on this board who's intolerable.

GrimmReaper is comical. Java and SB are cute together. I say let them enjoy it.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 19, 2013, 09:23:22 PM

lol

it's the best kept secret...

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 19, 2013, 09:23:37 PM

I don't think so, but if true, I'm a troll as well then...I just don't see it w/this guy...hope I'm wrong cuz I think this team has a lot of talent (minus the DL).

You and JDub definitely aren't trolls.

The only people I really consider trolls are Java and his two butt buddies (S&B and Illuminator), Myers and TheGlennonCannon.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#42 : August 19, 2013, 09:25:29 PM

ya I actually kind of enjoy java himself, the real one, not the little gits who impersonate him poorly

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 19, 2013, 09:25:36 PM

lol

it's the best kept secret...

just to add to the humor:

You and JDub definitely aren't trolls.

The only people I really consider trolls are Java and his two butt buddies (S&B and Illuminator), Myers and TheGlennonCannon.

lol

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 19, 2013, 09:26:10 PM

If you'd been around more than a month, you'd know I have had a love/hate thing with Freeman for awhile now. It's not like I just snapped and did a 180 on the guy from one game.....which is apparently what you think.

He's been around for years.

This is Illum's new account because he got banned with Java a while back. He had to make a new one because he missed Java so much.

I personally find Java pretty funny now even though he is still a troll. Milton and Grimm always make me laugh too. Everyone else is annoying as **CENSORED**.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The big red "X", Fun, Freestration and You « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools