Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs bringing in kickers for tryout « previous next »
Page: 1

YReceiver14

Starter

« : August 19, 2013, 07:20:17 PM »

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 34m
My @FOXSports scoop on @TBBuccaneers: Team bringing in veteran kickers on Thursday for tryouts, including David Buehler @DallasCowboys

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 30m
Lawrence Tynes (toe) remains sidlined & @TBBuccaneers aren't totally sold on Derek Dimke.

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez 29m
Other veteran free agent kickers who may get calls from @TBBuccaneers are Dan Carpenter & Rian Lindell.

“Before you can be labeled elite, you’ve got to get a lot closer to having rings.”  --Josh Freeman, May 2012

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #1 : August 19, 2013, 07:23:14 PM »

Sign Carpenter

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #2 : August 19, 2013, 07:26:37 PM »

Dimke is the guy but he is wearing his leg out.  Whoever is signed is a camp leg.

Schiano said as much in his PC.

Also - Cundiff and Folk are competing at the Jets.  One of those guys will go... if we really need a kicker

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : August 19, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »

Dimke hasnt missed  a FG yet and the Dline has maybe one sack in the PS yet not one DE is being brought in for a tryout. Makes sense!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #4 : August 19, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »

Dimke hasnt missed  a FG yet and the Dline has maybe one sack in the PS yet not one DE is being brought in for a tryout. Makes sense!

This great leadership has brought you 24-40 record over four seasons.  They have countless busts in free agency and in the draft at their feet.  I'm sure they know what they are doing.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

« #5 : August 19, 2013, 07:47:01 PM »

Spam all of them.  Someone will bite.  (This doesn't count btw.)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

« #6 : August 19, 2013, 09:22:01 PM »

Sign kickilcious when the Lions cut him.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs bringing in kickers for tryout « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools