Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#45 : August 21, 2013, 07:49:56 PM

^^^or a case of beer

Yet it's not hard for them to get beer is it?   Why?   Because our society makes beer legal.   Just like guns.

Guns being legal is the problem.

And a gangsta culture is just incidental huh?

I say we do absolutely nothing about guns while we spend the next century changing "gangsta culture". Lord knows we would want to inconvenience anyone!

Lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#46 : August 21, 2013, 07:51:04 PM

These kids weren't bored they just new the government was going to come kill them at any moment so they decided to practice!

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#47 : August 21, 2013, 08:17:53 PM

Damn it.  I set this up to be a perfectly good race baiting thread and you guys have to ruin it with your stupid gun rights discussion. 

spartan

Hall of Famer
#48 : August 21, 2013, 08:25:22 PM

Are you trying to deny me my constitutional right to give a gun as a gift? How dare you inconvenience me, especially when I have the NRA on my side. Now c'mon everybody....arm up!! We need more guns .... because ... you know .... Obama could invade my home at any moment, that's just how he is!!

Now you get it

: August 21, 2013, 08:27:00 PM spartan

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#49 : August 21, 2013, 08:32:21 PM

Are you trying to deny me my constitutional right to give a gun as a gift? How dare you inconvenience me, especially when I have the NRA on my side. Now c'mon everybody....arm up!! We need more guns .... because ... you know .... Obama could invade my home at any moment, that's just how he is!!

Now you get it

Oh yeah, saw an F-16 circling my house ... So glad I bought that 9mm...feel safe

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#50 : August 21, 2013, 08:34:00 PM

Btw, gun manufacturers don't care about profits, they care about keeping me safe from F-16s. I know that's true because Wayne said so.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#51 : August 21, 2013, 10:36:52 PM

Btw, gun manufacturers don't care about profits, they care about keeping me safe from F-16s. I know that's true because Wayne said so.

Just like introducing more gun laws will make the criminals observe the existing gun laws they currently totally ignore. I know that's true because Vin said so.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#52 : August 21, 2013, 10:37:54 PM

Now you get it

Oh yeah, saw an F-16 circling my house ... So glad I bought that 9mm...feel safe

Maybe if you had bought an 'assault rifle" you would feel safer.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#53 : August 21, 2013, 10:42:04 PM

Just like introducing more gun laws will make the criminals observe the existing gun laws they currently totally ignore. I know that's true because Vin said so.

yeah, except I never said that . . . that's Wayne again

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#54 : August 21, 2013, 10:43:32 PM

Now you get it

Maybe if you had bought an 'assault rifle" you would feel safer.

especially if they have one that shoots armor piercing bullets .  . . every good American needs one of those because THEY are coming to take us all away .  . I know

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#55 : August 21, 2013, 10:48:45 PM

Btw, that "illegal" gun used by those law breaking teens . . .  it started out legal, right?  Somebody bought it legally because maybe they felt it would save them from an F-16 . .  . because Wayne told them it would . . .  300 million or so floating around . . .  all started legal.

Strange thing . . .  turns out you're more likely to bump into another human in a  crowded mall then you are on a deserted island . .  . yet you're not supposed to be more likely to get shot in a country with 300 million guns then in a country with none . . .  apparently common sense and mathematics are suspended when it comes to guns

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#56 : August 22, 2013, 05:22:24 AM

^^^or a case of beer

Yet it's not hard for them to get beer is it?   Why?   Because our society makes beer legal.   Just like guns.

Guns being legal is the problem.

And a gangsta culture is just incidental huh?

Of course gangs are a problem in our culture.   I find it ironic that Australians make fun of the US for having many problems with blacks in it's society.   To quote some Aussies I've talked to, the consensus seems to be "Haha, you guys deserve that for bringing them over as slaves.   It helped your economy early in your country's growth, but now you are stuck with them."      I doubt those Aussies think it's so funny now that one of their own just got senselessly gunned down by them.  The reason though that the Aussies are giving for currently wanting to boycott traveling to the US is that there is no gun control.   Gangs + Guns = Death

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#57 : August 22, 2013, 09:02:08 AM

...whereas gangs without guns spend their time knitting.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#58 : August 22, 2013, 09:37:19 AM

"a mental attitude of respecting nothing expecting everything and if you don't get it someone needs to be killed and wrapped in bacon."

Thanks for the explanation, I have a much better understanding of you now.

That you add something not in my quote is someone that is also completely lacking any ethics integrity or honesty.

The bacon is only for those dead terrorist Muslims you respect so much over killing innocent Americans.   Question when do start to respect life over those who take it away?

Right back at you so everyone can understand how you roll!     Not the least surprising... No wonder you had to register under a different name...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#59 : August 22, 2013, 09:43:42 AM

Damn it.  I set this up to be a perfectly good race baiting thread and you guys have to ruin it with your stupid gun rights discussion.

Leave it up to the Cheesy One to derail a thread.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baseball player killed because teenagers were "Bored" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools