Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#45 : August 27, 2013, 12:37:22 AM

surrender noted ........ go back to your padded room now ,,,,,, lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#46 : August 27, 2013, 12:39:10 AM

"Smothers was watching television in the living area and the boy was playing the video came Grand Theft Auto IV on another television set behind her just minutes before the incident,"

yep, gun's fault.  Good to see peanut butter boy getting used and abused in another gun thread ......

according to Olafthestalker, this is the cause of 30,000 deaths a year in the United States:

lmao

Olaf, a little hint.  If you're going to show up and post smack, try to do it in the morning over coffee rather than at night after all the Pabst . . . drunk doesn't work so well for you . .  or for me because the only thing less fun than sparring with an idiot is sparring with a drunk idiot.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#47 : August 27, 2013, 12:40:05 AM

I sense more Olaf drunken stupidity on the way .  . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#48 : August 27, 2013, 12:43:16 AM

says the guy posting pictures over and over again .... tell us more about "false claims" and lying.  or how you've never blamed guns.   Hey while you're at it maybe you can find 1000+ posts of me claiming video games cause deaths and should be banned?    We'll wait on baited breath peanut butter boy
: August 27, 2013, 12:45:18 AM olafberserker

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#49 : August 27, 2013, 12:44:53 AM

Hey here's a shock .... vin waiting on the PR message board for someone to post a counter point to his MORE GUNS = MORE DEATH argument so he can post pictures, call names, and claim victory ......

lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#50 : August 27, 2013, 12:46:49 AM

says the guy posting pictures over and over again .... tell us more about "false claims" and lying.  or how you've never blamed guns.   Hey while your at it maybe you can find 1000+ posts of me claiming video games cause deaths and should be banned?    We'll wait on baited breath peanut butter boy

you're trying, but its not working . .  a familiar feeling for you I am sure

I am more bored  by you than your wife must be . .  . . goodnight . . .

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#51 : August 27, 2013, 12:51:31 AM

oooh good one peanut butter boy ..... lolz

more pictures from the hypocrite that used to insult people for posting pictures would be AWESOME sprinkle that with some more wife jokes a few more lies and name-calling and we have the perfect response from the message board psycho who can't back up his "false claims"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#52 : August 27, 2013, 12:52:28 AM

says the guy posting pictures over and over again .... tell us more about "false claims" and lying.  or how you've never blamed guns.   Hey while your at it maybe you can find 1000+ posts of me claiming video games cause deaths and should be banned?    We'll wait on baited breath peanut butter boy

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#53 : August 27, 2013, 12:53:28 AM

so much for going to bed peanut butter boy ... can't get enough abuse can you? 

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#54 : August 27, 2013, 12:55:22 AM

lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#55 : August 27, 2013, 01:00:01 AM

says the guy posting pictures over and over again .... tell us more about "false claims" and lying.  or how you've never blamed guns.   Hey while you're at it maybe you can find 1000+ posts of me claiming video games cause deaths and should be banned?    We'll wait on baited breath peanut butter boy

surrender noted peanut butter boy

I'll show you how this is done .... goodnight loser .....

and poof he was gone

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#56 : August 27, 2013, 01:05:44 AM

lol

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#57 : August 27, 2013, 07:10:31 AM

Who's pumped for the new one that comes out next month?
: August 27, 2013, 07:13:40 AM tripblood

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#58 : August 27, 2013, 09:43:44 AM

I'm so bored with you, I'm going to keep telling you and posting the same lameass picture over and over and over and over and over.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#59 : August 27, 2013, 12:15:21 PM

I'm so bored with you, I'm going to keep telling you and posting the same lameass picture over and over and over and over and over.

LOL, a little levity . . .  Buggsy, believe me, even though it might be a challenge for your brain (or should I say empty head, Mr. Scarecrow) . . . it takes no effort -- zero, zilch, nada -- for me to RESPOND to you or Olafthesltaker with a couple pictures and a couple clicks of a quote button.  The funny thing is that you two get so worked up you actually play along . . .  over and over and over again. Hell,  you two have such limited range I can predict what you are both going to post BEFORE you even post it . .  . . "slugger" . .  . lmao

Btw, have you ever considered posting on an actual topic or is your brain (or should I say empty head, Mr. Scarecrow), just filled to the brim with thoughts of me . . . .  lmao . . . you guys crack me up, very entertaining!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AK-47? That's so 2009 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools