Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

youngone

Hall of Famer
#135 : September 02, 2013, 11:28:46 PM

Todd Toriscelli gave it to the team.

Still trying to figure out what infection TT has that has lasted 4 months.
Crabs

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#136 : September 02, 2013, 11:43:43 PM

I'm still trying to figure out how tynes knows TT had an infection that lasted 4 months.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#137 : September 03, 2013, 12:32:27 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how tynes knows TT had an infection that lasted 4 months.

That information was in the original report on the MRSA situation became public a couple of weeks ago. Comes across as Toriscelli has had the infection for a while and it's known around the team. He's been at camp...so it's not as if he's bedridden.

This entire situation comes across as an NFL issue and not a Bucs issue. I don't believe the Bucs have acted in a vacuum here and made moves without consulting the NFL as to how to handle things.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#138 : September 03, 2013, 07:51:46 AM

It's probably an infection that comes from the same magical fairyland that allows a toenail to become ingrown to the point of needing surgery in less than a week...

It's called Tynesbullshltitis .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#139 : September 03, 2013, 08:07:46 AM

It's probably an infection that comes from the same magical fairyland that allows a toenail to become ingrown to the point of needing surgery in less than a week...

Good point.. The timing of his toe injury was sketchy.

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#140 : September 03, 2013, 02:03:38 PM

That information was in the original report on the MRSA situation became public a couple of weeks ago. Comes across as Toriscelli has had the infection for a while and it's known around the team. He's been at camp...so it's not as if he's bedridden.

This entire situation comes across as an NFL issue and not a Bucs issue. I don't believe the Bucs have acted in a vacuum here and made moves without consulting the NFL as to how to handle things.
I question the entire claim that TT had an infection of any kind (that the team knew about) for 1 very simple reason.
Does anybody here really believe that the Bucs would let the guy with 1000 yards of their newly signed $16million superstar who just happens to be rehabbing?
"Oh so you've got MRSA, we don't care, go rehab Revis, nothing bad will come of you being in that situation."
Really, how dumb does that sound?

The other issue is Nicks was rehabbing perfectly well without any infection for the better part of a year, suddenly this clown of a kicker arrives with a "boo boo," and Nicks gets infected.
Something don't smell right to me about the timing and his claims, .

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#141 : September 03, 2013, 02:37:39 PM

The guy "worked" the Bucs... thats for sure.
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools