Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#75 : August 31, 2013, 12:57:37 PM

If an NFL team is going to put out there publicly that a player is recovering well..even if remotely...I don't see why someone more in the know can put out publicly that this may not be the case. I also don't see why a phone call can't be made....assuming it wasn't....to let the guy know his roster status.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#76 : August 31, 2013, 01:01:30 PM

Without knowing the full discourse, I'll comment on what we know so far...

1. Tynes was trying out for as PK after Barth got injured
2. Tynes contracts MRSA which apparently impacted another prominent Buc, Brickhouse Nicks
3. Tynes opts to treat MRSA outside of the watchful eyes of Buc staff
4. Wifey tweets jabs at the Buc organization regarding their handling of the situation and Coach S's published comments
5. Wifey tweets negative remarks regarding fact Tynes was informed of NFI decision via email

NFI implies MRSA was contracted outside One Buc so that's a slippery slope to go down if there is evidence to prove contrary....in addition, paying his full salary might be a show of goodwill or it could be something else......I'm not sure which to assume.

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

meekerbeastman

Second String

#77 : August 31, 2013, 01:01:45 PM

i blame connor barth, if his yoga doing ass didnt get hurt we wouldnt even have to talk about lawerence.

get well soon CB so we can ignore the other scrub kickers

out

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#78 : August 31, 2013, 01:02:58 PM

Is this bltch for real ? Someone needs to put this loudmouth in her place.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#79 : August 31, 2013, 01:11:50 PM

You mean Schiano?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#80 : August 31, 2013, 01:16:06 PM

Guy is with team a few weeks. Might not have even made the team if healthy. Gets big payout and his wife takes multiple shots at the organization. Unreal.

In Verner We Trust

tmac87

Starter
#81 : August 31, 2013, 01:50:14 PM

This was my first reaction, which I wanted to dismiss after her first tweet because I felt I was being a heartless prick.....but it still remains. Someone tell her to STFU.

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

Hayseed

Pro Bowler

#82 : August 31, 2013, 02:06:25 PM

They've (Tynes') have pushed against the Bucs the whole way. They were upset that the MRSA story was put out there. They are upset that  Schiano said he was responding well. They are upset that they got an email placing him on the non-football injury list.

News flash! The Bucs have more important things to be concerned with than a kicker who probably wasn't going to play for them anyway. Besides, it was Tynes choice to leave the Tampa area. How has his communications with the team been? Is it up to the team to keep the Tynes Watch? They have football games to win. Tynes probably knows this but his wife feels the need to run her mouth probably because she is frustrated and thinks she is defending her husband. Always two sides to the story, hun, and you are damn lucky that the Bucs will never fully tell their side of it.

BucD

Hall of Famer

#83 : August 31, 2013, 02:10:43 PM

If an NFL team is going to put out there publicly that a player is recovering well..even if remotely...I don't see why someone more in the know can put out publicly that this may not be the case. I also don't see why a phone call can't be made....assuming it wasn't....to let the guy know his roster status.

Schiano didn't say specifically that Tynes is responding well to treatment.  Although, he did speak specifically about Nicks and later said that he cannot comment on Tynes condition because he isn't here.

Tynes' wife wants to talk about class, but proceeds to speak out publicly on TWITTER.  Cannot really blame the Bucs for sending them an email with them (Tynes family) being so "classy." 

Also, they are paying out his entire contract and most likely paying all of his medical bills.  I don't see a problem here.
: August 31, 2013, 02:12:59 PM MJay9000

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#84 : August 31, 2013, 02:12:19 PM

Perhaps since she feels the Bucs are such a classless organization, she should give back the almost 900K salary they just paid him that they were NOT required to do. This woman really needs to stfu.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#85 : August 31, 2013, 02:21:53 PM

The Bucs actions are to avoid legal action such as what happened in the Browns case.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#86 : August 31, 2013, 02:22:15 PM

I love it when the young male posters are confronted with a woman who speaks her mind.

STFU, bltch!

Grow up.

I responded to her last tweet by reminding her that the "classy" organization just paid out his $840,000. I didn't feel the need to call her a bltch or to tell her to STFU. You can make your point without looking like a neanderthal.

And no matter how long he was with the team, a phone call takes two minutes. Can't blame them for being annoyed with that. But the money should smooth things over for now.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#87 : August 31, 2013, 02:27:44 PM

The pickup of the salary is to avoid more costly legal action.....potentially.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#88 : August 31, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

I love it when the young male posters are confronted with a woman who speaks her mind.

STFU, bltch!

Grow up.

I responded to her last tweet by reminding her that the "classy" organization just paid out his $840,000. I didn't feel the need to call her a bltch or to tell her to STFU. You can make your point without looking like a neanderthal.

And no matter how long he was with the team, a phone call takes two minutes. Can't blame them for being annoyed with that. But the money should smooth things over for now.

I think she is hot.  :-*

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#89 : August 31, 2013, 02:41:28 PM

I'd respond with " shut up bltch"  if it was a man belly-aching like that.

Its really the only response that is deserved or required. You're a journeyman kicker's wife...get lost.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools