Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 28, 2013, 02:04:34 PM

They are just gearing up for a lawsuit. Write that down. This MRSA thing is getting blown way out of proportion. It is obviously a serious infection, but it is sooooo common. Walk into a hospital, there is MRSA, walk into a school, MRSA, walk into a bar MRSA. Very common, Tynes is working on the building blocks of a lawsuit.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 28, 2013, 02:10:38 PM

What does his wife expect? Us to save his roster spot while he recovers? If she does and it sounds like she does,

Where did she say anything about  a roster spot?

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 28, 2013, 02:15:39 PM

Heck, tynes might be the guy who brought the mrsa to OBP.
Could be

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 28, 2013, 02:54:31 PM

Heck, tynes might be the guy who brought the mrsa to OBP.

Kinda seems that way. Maybe if he sues we counter sue him for damages.

I hope the guy is ok. This stuff seems really serious and it's not just about football. I truly hope he recovers well and doesn't have this effect his life drastically....but when there is a good chance that his infected hang nail caused all this in the first place, his wife should probably not be throwing around insults or accusations. I'm sure she is just stressed out and angry....which is usually when people tweet things they regret later.

Draft Aaron Donald

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 28, 2013, 02:56:16 PM

Bush league organization

You are such a moron.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#20 : August 28, 2013, 03:01:25 PM

I think this whole MRSA thing is a horrible black eye not so long after building, supposedly one of the premier training facilities in the NFL.  I hope it's just an incident and I haven't seen anything that tells me that ownership isn't smart enough to protect their investments in highly paid athletes.  They've nuked the building and hopefully fired the cleaning crew... If they have to pay 10x more than they were, they need to to get the facility properly maintained and disinfected... I'd like to see it get nuked regularly. I can't be alone in thinking that ownership is going to make this a wakeup call and not let it get like the Browns situation.  Seriously, how much does it cost to ensure that things are cleaned properly, It's cheap compared to many other ways of protecting their investment.  Create a new department, hire a biologist or doctor no matter the cost.  Put someone with a good head on them in charge of ensuring the safety of the players.
: August 28, 2013, 03:04:00 PM jbear

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 28, 2013, 03:10:47 PM

Zero evidence that Tynes was the source for the MRSA and zero evidence that Tynes plans to sue.
: August 28, 2013, 03:51:22 PM ufojoe

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 28, 2013, 03:13:02 PM

Zero evidence that Tynes was the source for thr MRSA and zero evidence that Tynes plans to sue.

If someone other than Tynes or Nicks had brought it in, then wouldn't there be a 3rd person with the infection? Seems it had to be one of the two no?

Draft Aaron Donald

jbear

Pro Bowler

#23 : August 28, 2013, 03:23:25 PM

Here is an interesting twist..... Is it possible the MRSA came from the visiting locker room at Gillete?

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9609250/new-england-patriots-treated-facility-mrsa-outbreak-source-says

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 28, 2013, 03:32:42 PM

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 55m
Patriots sanitized visiting locker room at Gillette Stadium as well as equipment Bucs used during joint practices to prevent MRSA.

Draft Aaron Donald

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 28, 2013, 03:32:53 PM

Doesn't even sound like a man. Wife does, though.
damn straight.  If my b****h opens her our pie hole I pop her one in the kisser.
: August 28, 2013, 03:42:56 PM Skull and Bones

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#26 : August 28, 2013, 03:36:59 PM

Hey, can't blame someone for being upset.
x2

this isn't a surprise

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 28, 2013, 03:39:32 PM

Doesn't even sound like a man. Wife does, though.
damn straight.  If my b***c opens her our pie hole I pop her one in the kisser.

That's just wrong. Show your mother some respect!

Draft Aaron Donald

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 28, 2013, 03:42:24 PM

Bush league organization

You are such a moron.
ah, there she is now running her little b***h mouth.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 28, 2013, 03:53:53 PM

Zero evidence that Tynes was the source for thr MRSA and zero evidence that Tynes plans to sue.

If someone other than Tynes or Nicks had brought it in, then wouldn't there be a 3rd person with the infection? Seems it had to be one of the two no?

No. From what I understand, somebody else could be a carrier of MRSA and not even know it. They wouldn't exhibit any symptoms but could be the source.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools