Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #30 : August 28, 2013, 03:55:10 PM »

Oh wow. So some people are immune to it and for others it can be deadly? That is nutz!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 28, 2013, 03:57:14 PM »

I'm surprised people haven't accused Freeman of being the carrier.

http://www.staph-infection-resources.com/info/carrier

For some, MRSA simply lives inside their nose and on their skin and it doesn’t cause any symptoms or infection. These people are called “MRSA carriers“. Carriers may never get infected. However, carriers can spread MRSA to other people who may become infected.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #32 : August 28, 2013, 04:00:00 PM »

So do you think they swabbed and tested every player and faculty member to test for further infection?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #33 : August 28, 2013, 04:10:06 PM »

Zero evidence that Tynes was the source for thr MRSA and zero evidence that Tynes plans to sue.

If someone other than Tynes or Nicks had brought it in, then wouldn't there be a 3rd person with the infection? Seems it had to be one of the two no?

No. From what I understand, somebody else could be a carrier of MRSA and not even know it. They wouldn't exhibit any symptoms but could be the source.

according to a person in medicine (not me), you are likely carrying penicillin resistant bacteria (MRSA) on your body right now .. . and by "you"  I mean basicallyy everyone. Bacteria is everywhere, some strains are resistant. It shows up in hospitals and locker rooms etc because there are a lot of wounds. not because somebody brought it in.

That is what I was told, but I could be wrong

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #34 : August 28, 2013, 04:10:31 PM »

ufojoe:
 "I'm surprised people haven't accused Freeman of being the carrier."

You know something we don't? Enough with the vague accusations, spill it.

« : August 28, 2013, 04:12:07 PM Von Mises »

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #35 : August 28, 2013, 04:15:31 PM »

ufojoe:
 "I'm surprised people haven't accused Freeman of being the carrier."

You know something we don't? Enough with the vague accusations, spill it.

There it is, just like the old days . . ..  the old illuminating days of yore!! You're here to stir the pot . .  .and on the topic of Freeman no less. . . oh wait . .  wasn't that the one that got you banned before? Careful little buddy.Careful.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #36 : August 28, 2013, 04:18:45 PM »

Can be hard to tell Freeman and Boid apart after you've been slapped silly in the "dungeon." Oh, that's right, you don't go there, do you?

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #37 : August 28, 2013, 04:33:40 PM »

Can be hard to tell Freeman and Boid apart after you've been slapped silly in the "dungeon." Oh, that's right, you don't go there, do you?

what does Boid have to do with it? Or is "Boid" another one of your accounts? I thought you got banned with Java for some Freeman thread, am I wrong about that?  Was it about Boid?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #38 : August 28, 2013, 04:35:13 PM »

Have you ever not been wrong? I am unaware of any such event.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
« #39 : August 28, 2013, 04:42:31 PM »

Have you ever not been wrong? I am unaware of any such event.

I guess I am not  wrong in this instance because you are avoiding my question like it has MRSA.  I guess I am right, you were banned from here because you and Java werre posting comments about Freeman (knowing the players probably a litle race or sex in those posts too, who knows).

Okay, thanks . . dont get banned again  . . its much more interesting and illuminating with you around.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #40 : August 28, 2013, 04:44:56 PM »

What does his wife expect? Us to save his roster spot while he recovers? If she does and it sounds like she does,

Where did she say anything about  a roster spot?

The feeling I got was that she felt the Bucs didn't care about Larry. I have no idea why she would think that other than the fact we brought in another kicking somehow showing he isn't a concern of ours anymore. I was confused by her quote about him being around the right people now.

Other than his roster spot, I'm not sure why she would be upset with the Bucs. He caught an infection, he is getting treatment, I'm sure it's being paid for by the Bucs, what's left to be pissed at the bucs about?
« : August 28, 2013, 04:47:33 PM BucNY »

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

« #41 : August 28, 2013, 05:29:00 PM »

I'm surprised people haven't accused Freeman of being the carrier.

http://www.staph-infection-resources.com/info/carrier

For some, MRSA simply lives inside their nose and on their skin and it doesn’t cause any symptoms or infection. These people are called “MRSA carriers“. Carriers may never get infected. However, carriers can spread MRSA to other people who may become infected.

Stay tuned for the upcoming Sander Philipse exclusive!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #42 : August 28, 2013, 07:38:21 PM »

She just made another tweet:

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

« #43 : August 28, 2013, 07:44:07 PM »

His wife honestly needs to shut up. I understand she's pissed but this just got him cut faster. I was surprised he made it past tues he won't make it to monday. I feel for the guy but shorty your man is a kicker he's lucky he even got the opportunity anyway. In fact if barth doesn't  play basketball that day he's probably still on the street looking for work. 

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #44 : August 28, 2013, 07:51:18 PM »

Tynes brought the staph with him from New York

This guy...
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wife of Lawrence Tynes takes shot at Bucs « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools