Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate My Team, Please (10 Team) « previous next »
Page: 1

tmac87

Starter
: September 02, 2013, 12:33:51 AM

QB: Matthew Stafford, Andy Dalton
RB: Doug Martin, Rashard Mendenhall, DeAngelo Williams, Shonn Greene, Le'Veon Bell
WR: Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson, Hakeem Nicks, Alshon Jeffery, Kendall Wright
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Jimmy Graham (Flex/TE)
D/ST: Bears
K: Blair Walsh

I had the 3rd pick.
: September 02, 2013, 12:53:35 AM tmac87

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle

youngone

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 04, 2013, 03:19:18 PM

That's a pretty good team. Wouldn't you want to trade one of TEs for a number 2 RB or can you flex the TE?

Ron Swanson

Starter

#2 : September 04, 2013, 04:02:01 PM

That's a pretty good team. Wouldn't you want to trade one of TEs for a number 2 RB or can you flex the TE?

I agree, if you can't Flex a TE, i'd trade Gronk for a solid RB #2. your team is pretty solid except for the RB's (besides Dougie!). I have La'Veon Bell too, but he wont be at full health for a few weeks, hopefully he turns out, but he's kind of a toss up at this point.

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

tmac87

Starter
#3 : September 05, 2013, 02:47:29 AM

I agree, if you can't Flex a TE, i'd trade Gronk for a solid RB #2. your team is pretty solid except for the RB's (besides Dougie!). I have La'Veon Bell too, but he wont be at full health for a few weeks, hopefully he turns out, but he's kind of a toss up at this point.

Yeah Bell was around late, like my 2nd to last pick so it was a flier. Thanks guys, And yeah TEs count as flex.  ;D

Even if you get off my island, Goldson and Barron are right there. You want to go across the middle and get tattooed, it is what it is. - Revis Isle
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate My Team, Please (10 Team) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools