Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bryan Cox ......"One play don't make you. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsSavant

Starter

#30 : September 11, 2013, 05:45:08 PM

He smears it on way too thick. Every article.

As Blaze pointed out, the dude keeps it real. The other writers, who shall remain unnamed, could be computer generated programs for all we know.

I wouldn't say he keeps it real. Has to over-dramatize everything. Seems more qualified to write soap opreas than sports articles, but to each his own. Definatelty makes sense that you would be fond of him.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 11, 2013, 09:45:11 PM

As Blaze pointed out, the dude keeps it real. The other writers, who shall remain unnamed, could be computer generated programs for all we know.

I wouldn't say he keeps it real. Has to over-dramatize everything. Seems more qualified to write soap opreas than sports articles, but to each his own. Definatelty makes sense that you would be fond of him.

Judging from the nonsensical nonsense you post here, I think your opinion on journalist doesn't hold much water.

Just a friendly tip, spell check is your friend, use it.  Three misspelled words in just a one line response is not a good batting average.  Particularly for a "savant" like yourself.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsSavant

Starter

#32 : September 12, 2013, 12:42:07 PM

Judging from the nonsensical nonsense you post here, I think your opinion on journalist doesn't hold much water.

Just a friendly tip, spell check is your friend, use it.  Three misspelled words in just a one line response is not a good batting average.  Particularly for a "savant" like yourself.

Why are you constantly so butthurt? Why do you like to argue so much? What is your problem with me? SMH......

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 12, 2013, 01:13:47 PM

"Judging from the nonsensical nonsense you post"

Is there such a thing as sensical nonsense?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bryan Cox ......"One play don't make you. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools