Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LMAO USF « previous next »
Page: 1 2

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#15 : September 10, 2013, 01:20:11 PM

No  USF is 4-0 against UCF   It should be a spirited sold out game this season.

Sarcasm, anyone?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 10, 2013, 03:54:44 PM

Sarcasm, anyone?

Huh?  The word is exaggeration and USF doesn't hold a 25-0 record against UCF.   The last game went to overtime before USF won.

Explain what you mean by sarcasm?

You don't think it will be a sold out game?   You don't think it will be a highly spirited game?     While I will be rooting for USF I believe UCF will win .  I had a hunch Miami would win against UF though I think the odds are even better for UCF.  Miami gave UF a big fat one up the rear as their series ends.  I expect UCF to show that 4-0 will soon be 4-1 and just perhaps some USF fans will understand what the term "Rivalry" means and learn to embrace it.  USF fans already have one key component down and that is extreme hatred for UCF.  More than likely the feeling is mutual with UCF fans towards USF but since I don't know any I am only guessing.  I call that the perfect formula for a rivalry.   Embrace it! Enjoy it!  It is essence of what makes CFB great.   You definitely don't run from it like the gators vs miami and USF tried to do with UCF.

So will you  state UCF sucks after they beat USF?     

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#17 : September 10, 2013, 11:51:10 PM

Sarcasm, anyone?

Huh?  The word is exaggeration and USF doesn't hold a 25-0 record against UCF.   The last game went to overtime before USF won.

You don't think it will be a sold out game?   You don't think it will be a highly spirited game?     While I will be rooting for USF I believe UCF will win .  I had a hunch Miami would win against UF though I think the odds are even better for UCF.  Miami gave UF a big fat one up the rear as their series ends.  I expect UCF to show that 4-0 will soon be 4-1 and just perhaps some USF fans will understand what the term "Rivalry" means and learn to embrace it.  USF fans already have one key component down and that is extreme hatred for UCF.  More than likely the feeling is mutual with UCF fans towards USF but since I don't know any I am only guessing.  I call that the perfect formula for a rivalry.   Embrace it! Enjoy it!  It is essence of what makes CFB great.   You definitely don't run from it like the gators vs miami and USF tried to do with UCF.

Who took a shlt in your Cheerios, Professor Ding Dong?

Quit taking this football crap so serious. At the end of the day these are grown ass prima donnas who don't give a sliver of a shlt about you. Yeah, I'll watch and root for my teams, but when all is said and done each weekend, I really don't give a rats ass if my team wins or loses.

You, though, are obsessed like I have never seen. Shlt, I remember being obsessed about football.........when I was 12. Now, life is so much more than getting all pissy and butthurt over men in shoulder pads.

Now, if you're like a quadriplegic, then im sincerely sorry and please disregard my above words. If not, get a damn hobby already.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 11, 2013, 07:55:50 AM

Sarcasm, anyone?

Who took a shlt in your Cheerios, Professor Ding Dong?

Quit taking this football crap so serious. At the end of the day these are grown ass prima donnas who don't give a sliver of a shlt about you. Yeah, I'll watch and root for my teams, but when all is said and done each weekend, I really don't give a rats ass if my team wins or loses.

You, though, are obsessed like I have never seen. Shlt, I remember being obsessed about football.........when I was 12. Now, life is so much more than getting all pissy and butthurt over men in shoulder pads.

Now, if you're like a quadriplegic, then im sincerely sorry and please disregard my above words. If not, get a damn hobby already.

WOW!   Such frothing anger and you have the unmitigated gall to suggest I take football too serious?  You suggest I get a hobby with such a fomenting  reply, I suggest you take a course in anger management.

Oh and for the record I don't give a rats ass about them either.  Own very little if any memorabilia have no interest in autographs etc.   So if you don't give a rats ass if your team wins or loses why do you waste your time even watching it?   Just curious?

So what incredible hobbies do you partake in?    Again just curious...

Runole

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 11, 2013, 09:19:09 AM

Oh and McBarron read, learn, and enjoy...    That is if you have the ability or time to partake in such an endeavor.   I assure you that even though I enjoy football I don't take it as seriously as you opine.

Well written article and should be required reading for every USF fan to help them understand CFB in the South...  I would suggest Olaf read this as well...

http://www.oxfordamerican.org/articles/2013/sep/10/game-tribes/

Heck, I believe Dolorous will like it since it mentions her beloved gators.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#20 : September 11, 2013, 10:35:38 AM

So if you don't give a rats ass if your team wins or loses why do you waste your time even watching it?   Just curious?

My wife, my two sons in diapers, working 50+ hrs weekly to name a few.

Once I had to start working to earn my own keep, football became something I would watch while getting drunk TBH. I can only root for my teams (USF/FSU/Bucs) so don't classify me as bandwagon. Maybe casual, but not bandwagon.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 11, 2013, 05:04:08 PM

So if you don't give a rats ass if your team wins or loses why do you waste your time even watching it?   Just curious?

My wife, my two sons in diapers, working 50+ hrs weekly to name a few.

Once I had to start working to earn my own keep, football became something I would watch while getting drunk TBH. I can only root for my teams (USF/FSU/Bucs) so don't classify me as bandwagon. Maybe casual, but not bandwagon.

Understood..  Of course that isn't a hobby that is working hard to support a family.     The article I posted above was well done and I believe captures the mentality of CFB in the South.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#22 : September 16, 2013, 10:24:01 AM

If UCF does not beat USF this year, UCF should have to forfeit all their wins as punishment.

MeatChicken State and now Florida Atlantis..........this is beyond embarrassing.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LMAO USF « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools