Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IS THE FREEMAN ERA IN TAMPA BAY COMING TO AN END? SIGNS SAY YES « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#105 : September 13, 2013, 12:51:23 AM

Fine with it? Hell, I want them to start Glennon. That way the Freehaterists can see what dysfunction looks like without a qb that's at least capable of making the occasional big play to keep games close.

The hilarity that would ensue from all of these Freehaterists reacting to that almost makes it worth sitting through the abortion of a football team we would become. Almost.

...logic isn't your strong suite. The fact that Glennon is bad, doesn't make Freeman a better QB. We're not worried about a bubble sort here, this is an absolute scale.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I don't remember making the argument that Glennon being bad makes Freeman a better QB. The argument is that Freeman looking bad in this offense doesn't mean that replacing him is going to make Schiano and co. better game planners and play callers.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#106 : September 13, 2013, 01:33:03 AM

It's like the K2 situation. I thought K2 had lost a step and he wasn't giving 100 percent effort on balls he could have gotten to. So I wanted him gone.

I would like to say that I was wrong. If i had any clue that Luke Stocker would be his replacement I would have never given up on him.

So, who is our QB gonna be next year?  Glennon? A rookie?  Freeman isn't perfect just like K2 wasn't but he is miles better than whoever else they are going to go with.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

SOXX

Rookie
#107 : September 13, 2013, 03:57:46 AM

Josh Freeman > Uncle Rico

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#108 : September 13, 2013, 04:07:00 AM

Josh Freeman > Uncle Rico

Be nice to Dan O

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#109 : September 25, 2013, 03:16:41 PM

bump

The quest for .500 begins...
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IS THE FREEMAN ERA IN TAMPA BAY COMING TO AN END? SIGNS SAY YES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools