Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tank for Teddy (from the fine folks who brought you "Suck for Luck") « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 12, 2013, 04:53:44 PM

If you don't think adding Bridgewater to this lineup makes us a playoff team, you're an absolute fool. I think he's better than Luck and RG3 were coming out. I've never seen a kid with that kind of accuracy. Florida has really good corners, who bottled Manziels' squad up really well, and Teddy just torched them.

Not only that , but we did this to him :

After this hit I thought he was going to fold like a deck of cards. Wrong. I think it all it did was piss him off. After that he got up and torched us.

For those of you saying he can't take an NFL pounding , you are wrong. Bridgewater is tough as nails.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#46 : September 12, 2013, 05:02:38 PM

If you don't think adding Bridgewater to this lineup makes us a playoff team, you're an absolute fool. I think he's better than Luck and RG3 were coming out. I've never seen a kid with that kind of accuracy. Florida has really good corners, who bottled Manziels' squad up really well, and Teddy just torched them.

After this hit I thought he was going to fold like a deck of cards. Wrong. I think it all it did was piss him off. After that he got up and torched us.

For those of you saying he can't take an NFL pounding , you are wrong. Bridgewater is tough as nails.
He's from Miami.. We don't fold down here.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 12, 2013, 05:07:07 PM

I noticed , youmgone , LOL

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#48 : September 12, 2013, 05:51:24 PM

Was a great game.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#49 : September 12, 2013, 05:57:40 PM

Hayseed openly roots for mediocrity

While you openly root for purposely losing games.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#50 : September 12, 2013, 06:00:07 PM

Keep in mind, Tanking for Teddy involves pretty much our entire coaching staff being fired. Some may be comfortable with this, but it brings back the ol' "rebuilding' mode...

Logic don't go round here.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

JohnT

Starter

#51 : September 12, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Logic is that if you aren't winning, there is something wrong.   I don't give a rats ass if they clean house with this coaching staff because I have no faith in this coaching staff anyway.   They are better than Raheem and his staff, but not even close to as good as Gruden and his staff (who they fired to supposedly "improve")

By the way, I don't want Teddy.   I want Manziel.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#52 : September 12, 2013, 06:20:19 PM

"Can for Man"

Uhh, your kidding right?

It's Teddy B or possible Tajh B in the draft. Otherwise it's Glennon.

I wouldn't take Johnny Manziel in the 5th round.

You'd be stupid if you didn't take manziel in the 5th.

Some team is going to be really lucky when they draft him.

Talent wise, you're right.

You'd be okay with giving the guy 20 large and hope he turns into a man that leads this Franchise? He had better change his attitude quickly and so far he's going in the wrong direction. Yes, I'd pass in the 5th, in fact he wouldn't even be on my board.

People over hype the "trouble" regarding manziel. He wants to win, and colleges are a holes that pound for pound, don't pay the kids anything.

And I would certainly pay the guy. He's a playmaker.

Are you forgetting how many other players in the NFL have actually went to jail? Manziel is a saint compared to a lot of players. For example...was it OK the Pittman tried to run over his wife and kids in his Hummer? Harrison leaving guns about? Talib slapping people around with helmets? Tanard smoking the green? I guess we have a lot of room to talk.

Manziel is NOWHERE as "bad" as people are making out. You're going to miss out on a playmaker because of some subjective crap people have over hyped? The guy at five foot tall would be better than most in this league. Manziel has heart and some damn quick feet. Two great combos in a QB. If you liked the Garcia days, you'd absolutely love this guy. Twice the player he was. Just as accurate, but with much quicker feet.

Freeman has all the physical tools, but yet people are piling it on. Saying he sucks. So what makes you think we should draft another guy with all the 'physical tools?" Personally, I want a QB that can actually manage a game, cut down on mistakes, and be able to scramble when called upon. That's manziel.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

ErnieBuc

Rookie

#53 : September 12, 2013, 06:29:07 PM

I'll just wait a year.

Upgrade the O-line early in the draft.  We have playmakers at WR, RB (we could use another for depth), and on defense at CB, S, DT, and DE.
We need an O-line built that can block, and in two years, draft Jameis Winston.  Kid is a stud, and is built like a Mack truck already.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#54 : September 12, 2013, 06:37:56 PM

I'll just wait a year.

Upgrade the O-line early in the draft.  We have playmakers at WR, RB (we could use another for depth), and on defense at CB, S, DT, and DE.
We need an O-line built that can block, and in two years, draft Jameis Winston.  Kid is a stud, and is built like a Mack truck already.
so I guess you are all for signing Freeman to a $75 mil contract and committing this team to him for another 5 years.  Solid plan.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#55 : September 12, 2013, 06:46:59 PM

Let's "Get Destroyed for Boyd". I believe in that kid.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#56 : September 12, 2013, 06:48:43 PM

Let's "Get Destroyed for Boyd". I believe in that kid.

LOL , nice.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#57 : September 12, 2013, 06:49:13 PM

I want the Buccaneers to win as many games as they can this season. Anyone who doesn't, isn't a fan.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#58 : September 12, 2013, 06:54:26 PM

I want the Bucs to win a Super Bowl. Piss on your version of being a fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#59 : September 12, 2013, 07:02:15 PM

Rebuilding? Look at the Colts, Redskins, Seahawks, and 49ers. Before that, look at the Falcons, Steelers, and Ravens. When you have a talented roster, as we do, you can add a new coach and rookie QB and be a playoff team right away. It has been done many, many times.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tank for Teddy (from the fine folks who brought you "Suck for Luck") « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools