Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICIAL BUCS VS SAINTS WEEK 2 THREAD « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 68

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 13, 2013, 08:22:28 AM

David needs to shake off last week and help keep Sproles under wraps. Revis will shut down his side. LJ needs to step up or the coach needs to bring in Banks.

Also....

THERE IS NO TIME FOR STUPID LINE STUNTS AGAINST DREW BREES. RUSH 4. RUSH THEM STRAIGHT.
LJ sucks. Just another one of Dominiks finds that he thinks is great. LJ is a good dude, I'm sure. But he has no business being a #2 CB here.

19bucs19

Second String

#16 : September 13, 2013, 08:26:45 AM

The team needs to rally, put all this media BS behind them and play their asses off, don't worry about the sideshow... Keep it close and we've got a shot, I hope we can do better than Mason Foster on Darren Sproles too, if not it will be a long day.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 13, 2013, 08:29:33 AM

The team needs to rally, put all this media BS behind them and play their asses off, don't worry about the sideshow... Keep it close and we've got a shot, I hope we can do better than Mason Foster on Darren Sproles too, if not it will be a long day.
They need to use this as motivation to prove everyone wrong. I could easily seem them laying a goose egg and getting blown out 41-0 though. Freeman doesn't have that competitive fire to will his teammates anymore.

SpeedInSpaceBucs!

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 13, 2013, 08:33:51 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing some safety blitzes, put our corners on an island and lay the hurt on Breesy

19bucs19

Second String

#19 : September 13, 2013, 09:25:22 AM

They need to use this as motivation to prove everyone wrong. I could easily seem them laying a goose egg and getting blown out 41-0 though. Freeman doesn't have that competitive fire to will his teammates anymore.

They got to figure something out, unfortunately I think your right. If they come out and lay an egg in front of the home crowd this week I can only imagine the stories coming out next week. God I hope they get their **CENSORED** together

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 13, 2013, 09:25:37 AM

Vincent had a huge game against them last season.  IIRC its was record setting numbers.
Yup and was tracked down from behind by Malcolm Jenkins. We went on to not score on that drive at all, I believe. We really need a huge game from Doug Martin to even have a shot.

Yea they didn't score and it cost them the game. VJ needs to find some speed after the catch.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#21 : September 13, 2013, 10:28:48 AM

Send Mason on some blitzes and hope to goodness that Barron can cover or at least slow down Graham.  I don't wish injury to any player but I really would like to see Hawk knock the snot out of Graham, a few times.  Dude just gets under my skin. 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 13, 2013, 11:23:32 AM

Vincent had a huge game against them last season.  IIRC its was record setting numbers.
Yup and was tracked down from behind by Malcolm Jenkins.

Was limited in practice that week with a calf issue.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 13, 2013, 11:26:23 AM

Yup and was tracked down from behind by Malcolm Jenkins.

Was limited in practice that week with a calf issue.

Even so, he is not the fastest guy in the league. But I will take what he brings to the table every Sunday.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 13, 2013, 11:31:19 AM

He has been run down from behind three times now. With a nice lead.

STRENGTH SHOES!

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 13, 2013, 12:17:30 PM

Easy-Brees'y-Drewtiful-Quartergirl can go to hell. Let's get em! Just keep up from last week and PRESSURE HIM!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

mpless

Practice Squad

#26 : September 13, 2013, 12:32:35 PM

Go Bucs!!! I be there! sec 328

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 13, 2013, 01:12:27 PM

Interesting to note, who will be covering Graham predominately, Barron? I think he can handle Graham.

And I'm not worried about Leonard Johnson, he's a good corner. He gives us good depth at the position in my opinion, but I think Banks and Revis need to be our starters.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 13, 2013, 01:12:38 PM

Send Mason on some blitzes and hope to goodness that Barron can cover or at least slow down Graham.  I don't wish injury to any player but I really would like to see Hawk knock the snot out of Graham, a few times.  Dude just gets under my skin.

I'd like to see this combo:
Coverage: Revis, LJ, Banks, Black
Send a blitz of: Clayborn, GMC, Spence, Bowers, Mason, Barron, Goldson.

I'd love to see that blitz succeed with Goldson coming untouched up the front of the pocket and absolutely destroying Brees.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 13, 2013, 01:14:07 PM

Goldson almost murdered Geno last week... thank god that left tackle horse-collared his butt to the ground, otherwise forensics would need to be called in to piece together that mess.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 68
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: THE OFFICIAL BUCS VS SAINTS WEEK 2 THREAD « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools