Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McFarland -- Team photo was held before 7am « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#105 : September 14, 2013, 03:36:57 AM

Why the f%%k would they have it that early? Especially if they want everyone showing up. Plus mornings are a bad time for pictures anyway..eye boogers and all.

Seems weird.
to let players spend the holiday with their families would be a simple reason.

The photo shoot was on a holiday before 7am? That's even more ridiculous.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.

It's like they had it earlier, before freeman usually comes in, and then no one bothered to tell him.

Schiano is trying to stage hate for Freeman so he can get his boy in there at QB without having too much PR damage when the move is made. The trouble is, he keeps getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. That's what I think. His "Mafia" like mentality says so as well.

That's almost a great defense of Josh if olny it weren't dumb and lame.
What exactly does that say about Josh if not one other member of the franchise, be it a teammate, a "rogue" coach, front office, owner bothers to leak the time to him?
Doesn't that make him sound like such a great team mate & leader?
Isn't it far more likely that the reason given is the truth, Josh is simply a lazy bum that can't be bothered to get up on time to do the things associated with his multi million dollar paying job. (more so considering he missed his own camp too)

As far as people complaining about it being on a holiday, it wasn't a holiday (for them) it was a regular workday.
Just because it was a holiday for some on here doesn't mean it was that was for everyone, I bet you get Thanksgiving off too, I bet you watch football during that holiday but how? "The players shouldn't be working, it's a holiday."
: September 14, 2013, 03:43:04 AM TBTrojan

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#106 : September 14, 2013, 03:51:42 AM

So,  Booger McFarland who has spent years in a professional locker room thinks that this is outrageous,  but I am supposed to believe a bunch of message board hacks who insist that this is perfectly normal for professional football teams to have the team photos at 7 am on a holiday.

Okay. No . We all know that this is another bush league stunt by our bush league coaching staff.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#107 : September 14, 2013, 03:52:46 AM

Well duh, tro. I'm pretty sure I understand the concept of them working on holidays...

Still, odd day and time to choose that sort of thing.

Btw, I was Bsing like half the post there, but schiano really is a horrible coach until he proves me otherwise.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#108 : September 14, 2013, 04:56:35 AM

Why are we assuming the head coach is the one who schedules photo shoots?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#109 : September 14, 2013, 05:21:13 AM

Would Tom Brady miss this photoshoot?

Would Aaron Rodgers miss this photoshoot?

Would even Colin Kaepernick or Andrew Luck miss this photoshoot?

Year **CENSORED**ing Five...and you losers are still making excuses for this worthless turd?

When will some of you just wake the **CENSORED** up already and realize that Josh is probably the laziest most careless QB in the league....

TAKE THE RED PILL ALREADY JESUS CHRIST.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#110 : September 14, 2013, 05:24:55 AM

The reason so many have turned against Josh Freeman isn't Freeman himself, it is the Freepologists that have created all the animosity.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer
#111 : September 14, 2013, 05:28:31 AM

The reason so many have turned against Josh Freeman isn't Freeman himself, it is the Freepologists that have created all the animosity.
No...its Freeman....pretty sure I wasn't screaming at PR Posters this past Sunday for being an inept limp d!ck QB who couldn't beat Geno Smith. Although his diehard moronic fan club are nothing but knob gobblers for the most uninspiring QB in the league.

You know your QB is a nobody when another fan of a team not in the NFC South asks you every time who your QB is.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#112 : September 14, 2013, 06:30:04 AM

So,  Booger McFarland who has spent years in a professional locker room thinks that this is outrageous, 
this is great.  have you actually spent much time listening to booger?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#113 : September 14, 2013, 07:28:10 AM

Why are we assuming the head coach is the one who schedules photo shoots?

Because Schiano is evil.

Seriously, if he scheduled a seven o'clock photo for the whole team, he's a Sith lord.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McFarland -- Team photo was held before 7am « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools