Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McFarland -- Team photo was held before 7am « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12

TBTrojan

Hall of Famer
#105 : September 14, 2013, 03:36:57 AM

Why the f%%k would they have it that early? Especially if they want everyone showing up. Plus mornings are a bad time for pictures anyway..eye boogers and all.

Seems weird.
to let players spend the holiday with their families would be a simple reason.

The photo shoot was on a holiday before 7am? That's even more ridiculous.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense.

It's like they had it earlier, before freeman usually comes in, and then no one bothered to tell him.

Schiano is trying to stage hate for Freeman so he can get his boy in there at QB without having too much PR damage when the move is made. The trouble is, he keeps getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar. That's what I think. His "Mafia" like mentality says so as well.

That's almost a great defense of Josh if olny it weren't dumb and lame.
What exactly does that say about Josh if not one other member of the franchise, be it a teammate, a "rogue" coach, front office, owner bothers to leak the time to him?
Doesn't that make him sound like such a great team mate & leader?
Isn't it far more likely that the reason given is the truth, Josh is simply a lazy bum that can't be bothered to get up on time to do the things associated with his multi million dollar paying job. (more so considering he missed his own camp too)

As far as people complaining about it being on a holiday, it wasn't a holiday (for them) it was a regular workday.
Just because it was a holiday for some on here doesn't mean it was that was for everyone, I bet you get Thanksgiving off too, I bet you watch football during that holiday but how? "The players shouldn't be working, it's a holiday."
: September 14, 2013, 03:43:04 AM TBTrojan

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#106 : September 14, 2013, 03:51:42 AM

So,  Booger McFarland who has spent years in a professional locker room thinks that this is outrageous,  but I am supposed to believe a bunch of message board hacks who insist that this is perfectly normal for professional football teams to have the team photos at 7 am on a holiday.

Okay. No . We all know that this is another bush league stunt by our bush league coaching staff.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#107 : September 14, 2013, 03:52:46 AM

Well duh, tro. I'm pretty sure I understand the concept of them working on holidays...

Still, odd day and time to choose that sort of thing.

Btw, I was Bsing like half the post there, but schiano really is a horrible coach until he proves me otherwise.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#108 : September 14, 2013, 04:56:35 AM

Why are we assuming the head coach is the one who schedules photo shoots?

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#109 : September 14, 2013, 05:21:13 AM

Would Tom Brady miss this photoshoot?

Would Aaron Rodgers miss this photoshoot?

Would even Colin Kaepernick or Andrew Luck miss this photoshoot?

Year **CENSORED**ing Five...and you losers are still making excuses for this worthless turd?

When will some of you just wake the **CENSORED** up already and realize that Josh is probably the laziest most careless QB in the league....

TAKE THE RED PILL ALREADY JESUS CHRIST.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#110 : September 14, 2013, 05:24:55 AM

The reason so many have turned against Josh Freeman isn't Freeman himself, it is the Freepologists that have created all the animosity.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#111 : September 14, 2013, 05:28:31 AM

The reason so many have turned against Josh Freeman isn't Freeman himself, it is the Freepologists that have created all the animosity.
No...its Freeman....pretty sure I wasn't screaming at PR Posters this past Sunday for being an inept limp d!ck QB who couldn't beat Geno Smith. Although his diehard moronic fan club are nothing but knob gobblers for the most uninspiring QB in the league.

You know your QB is a nobody when another fan of a team not in the NFC South asks you every time who your QB is.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#112 : September 14, 2013, 06:30:04 AM

So,  Booger McFarland who has spent years in a professional locker room thinks that this is outrageous, 
this is great.  have you actually spent much time listening to booger?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#113 : September 14, 2013, 07:28:10 AM

Why are we assuming the head coach is the one who schedules photo shoots?

Because Schiano is evil.

Seriously, if he scheduled a seven o'clock photo for the whole team, he's a Sith lord.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Ozymandias

Starter

#114 : May 29, 2014, 12:25:30 PM

A look back at the Freeman excuse machine in full stride.

it is NOT very difficult to limit access to guns
it is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun.  

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#115 : May 29, 2014, 12:45:46 PM

A look back at the Freeman excuse machine in full stride.

tested for consistency!

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#116 : May 29, 2014, 12:56:06 PM

When Schiano got to town, I was in, I was in all the way from the minute I heard his name. I was in because our team was an undisciplined joke that had outright given up on a coach they played so hard for the year before. I was in because it appeared we had talent and a coach in Raheem that was more of a friend than a coach at times.

I thought Schiano would weed out the cancers like K2, Tanard Jackson, and other guys who cared more about what football had given them than about football and he did. I thought the discipline was exactly what Freeman needed to focus on football and the small things that make a QB great. The year was up and down. Freeman started off slow, then went on one of the best runs of QB play I'd ever seen in a Tampa Bay uniform and ended the year slow. I was excited because I saw a side of Freeman we hadn't see since 2010. Freeman entered his final year much in the same spot he was before, everything to prove. Could he be a leader? Could he be consistent? Could be lead us to the playoffs. He couldn't and he didn't on all of those fronts. Schiano never stopped being his demanding self and Freeman crumbled under the pressure rather than excelled. Along the way we lost a lot of games, the media turned on Schiano and Schiano responded by becoming more demanding and more determined to do it his way, which apparently doesn't work in the NFL.

I don't blame Schiano much. Sure he was a bad coach and scheduled pictures early, so what? He got rid of guys who needed to go, he exposed Freeman for the lame duck he really was and in the mean time added some really nice players in the draft, including our future franchise QB with a 3rd round pick. Was he successful in terms of win/loss? Nope, and he wasn't even close. However, he did EXACTLY what he was brought here to do. Get rid of the soft players, change the culture and leave it in a better place than it was.

Schiano left this team a 4-12 record, he inherited a 4-12 record. The players that got us to 4-12 both years couldn't be more different. So i'll write Schiano off as a failure and scheduling team pics at 7am may or may not be a reason he failed but he did his job and we should be thankful for that.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#117 : May 29, 2014, 12:56:49 PM

Vin, stop. That's mean. Obviously this Ozymandias guy is new here and not nearly as misguided and dumb as the Bucfucious fellow. It's as if you're trying to make some weird connection between the two.

There's no possible way that two guys with vaginas THAT sandy could both be on the same message board. The chances are just too small.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#118 : May 29, 2014, 12:57:40 PM

Vin, stop. That's mean. Obviously this Ozymandias guy is new here and not nearly as misguided and dumb as the Bucfucious fellow. It's as if you're trying to make some weird connection between the two.

There's no possible way that two guys with vaginas THAT sandy could both be on the same message board. The chances are just too small.

lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#119 : May 29, 2014, 01:00:04 PM

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McFarland -- Team photo was held before 7am « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools