Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib: Revis is the best CB in the league. « previous next »
Page: 1

DeepPewterC

Second String

: September 19, 2013, 04:31:56 PM

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- In the cornerback comparison of Aqib Talib versus Darrelle Revis, one of the players himself said it's a no-brainer.

"Revis is in his own category, man," the New England Patriots' Talib said Wednesday ahead of a visit from Revis' Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "He's the truth. All the corners in the league, we know it. Some guys might say something, [Seattle's] Richard Sherman might say something, but the only reason he's saying something is because we know what Revis is. He's at his own level."

Asked what level he might rate himself, Talib said, "I'll leave that for everyone else. But I'll tell you who the best is, and that's Revis."

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4749149/talibs-cb-rankings-revis-no-1

I like what he says about Sherman.

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 19, 2013, 05:54:31 PM

Revis:  You're a nice guy too Talib.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 19, 2013, 07:57:14 PM

After that football life segment, if Revis continues to ascend as he has since
his NFL beginning - dude will be the GOAT CB.  Deion Sanders who?  :)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 19, 2013, 08:04:52 PM

Talib: Revis is the best CB in the league.

Breaking news?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 19, 2013, 08:14:31 PM

Just the media stirring up stuff.  Blatantly.

(blue font)

snicker.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : September 19, 2013, 08:27:41 PM

Talib: Revis is the best CB in the league.

Breaking news?

what the heck is going on up there in Patriot land....first Belicheck says something relatively positive about Freeman (something he rarely does about an opponent), then Brady gives props to Goldson, now Talib shows respect for another player.....this is some Ripleys stuff coming out of NE.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 19, 2013, 09:29:26 PM

One cannot "compare" a Talib, to a revis. It's simply can't be done.

However, talib is better than revis

at slapping cabbies.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib: Revis is the best CB in the league. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools