Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Taj Boyd « previous next »
Page: 1 2

pmbarber

Rookie

#15 : September 15, 2013, 11:02:44 PM

Watched Freeman's press conference after the game.  I am so freakin' tired of Freeman and his lackluster attitude.  One thing Boyd has is tenacity.  He is a vocal leader and will get in the ear of the offensive players. Watch him on game day.

I have not watched the Freeman presser yet, but let me guess in a low soft tone "yea its frustrating, but we will just have to go back and watch the tape." "we will use this as a learning experience and come back and get ready for the Patriots."

Law-Buc

Starter
#16 : September 15, 2013, 11:06:24 PM

Watched Freeman's press conference after the game.  I am so freakin' tired of Freeman and his lackluster attitude.  One thing Boyd has is tenacity.  He is a vocal leader and will get in the ear of the offensive players. Watch him on game day.

I have not watched the Freeman presser yet, but let me guess in a low soft tone "yea its frustrating, but we will just have to go back and watch the tape." "we will use this as a learning experience and come back and get ready for the Patriots."

It seems you did watch it, because that's pretty much what he said.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#17 : September 19, 2013, 10:20:02 PM

Another good game from Boyd tonight

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Taj Boyd « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools