Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#165 : September 24, 2013, 07:23:12 PM

Lol, poor Olaf doesnt realize the continued lies just make him look worse with each post because the truth is obvious and undeniable . . . that's why we now have .  . . CRICKETS

Did I lose control vince p b III?

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

No matter what color you put it in they are both still lies. 

Olaf, you're making this too easy . . .  . let me prove that they are both the truth and not lies with one simple question.  Here you go:

If you did not research my identity so you could make clear to me that you knew who I was in an attempt to intimidate me . .  . . then why did you do it?

waiting . . . you said they were lies . . . if they were this would be an extremely easy question for YOU to answer. 

What was the reason to research my identity if not to post a comment to let me know you knew who I was in an attempt to intimidate me?

tick . . .tock . . .tick . . .tock

lol . . . it shouldve been a very easy question to answer if my questions were lies . . . but so far:

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#166 : September 24, 2013, 08:27:55 PM

The part you don't seem to understand is I don't have to answer any of your stupid questions, but I've already answered that question.    You don't care you just post lies over and over and over and over no matter how many times they are shown to be lies

You mad vince p b III
: September 24, 2013, 08:30:48 PM olafberserker

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#167 : September 24, 2013, 08:29:13 PM

The part you don't seem to understand is I don't have to answer any of your stupid questions, but I've already answered that question.    You don't care you just post lies over and over and over and over no matter how many times they are shown to be lies

lol, yeah right . . . you're pathetic . . . already answered . . .  roflmao

Did I lose control vince p b III?

Olaf . . . you researched me because you wanted to make it clear to me that you knew who I was, right?  And the reason you wanted to make that clear to me is you thought it would intimidate me, right?

Olaf, you're making this too easy . . .  . let me prove that they are both the truth and not lies with one simple question.  Here you go:

If you did not research my identity so you could make clear to me that you knew who I was in an attempt to intimidate me . .  . . then why did you do it?

waiting . . . you said they were lies . . . if they were this would be an extremely easy question for YOU to answer. 

What was the reason to research my identity if not to post a comment to let me know you knew who I was in an attempt to intimidate me?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#168 : September 24, 2013, 08:31:29 PM

No matter what color you put it in they are both still lies.   That has been stated before, but you don't care.  You will continue to state it over and over and over because you mad vince p b III.   

For those scoring at home or pleasuring yourself in your mom's basement (vin):

Threatened your family = lie
Stalked you off line = lie
Posting your personal information = lie
Trying to intimidate you = lie
Losing control = lie
Clicking on free website for finding Florida attorneys because I wanted to make it clear to you I know who you are = lie

Vin mad = truth

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#169 : September 24, 2013, 08:36:39 PM

If I was not 100% CORRECT,  you would've already posted a very simple and straightforward answer. Instead, because my comment/question IS SPOT ON . . we get this, the seond or third post since my simple question:

No matter what color you put it in they are both still lies.   That has been stated before, but you don't care.  You will continue to state it over and over and over because you mad vince p b III.   

Losing control = lie
Clicking on free website for finding Florida attorneys because I wanted to make it clear to you I know who you are = lie

Vin mad = truth

Run all you want Olaf, but you cant hide from the TRUTH

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#170 : September 24, 2013, 08:39:29 PM

simple questions but no answer from OlafTheCoawrdlyLion

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#171 : September 24, 2013, 08:42:38 PM

Losing control = lie

Vin mad = truth

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#172 : September 24, 2013, 08:45:04 PM

Post again vince p b III.  Come on

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#173 : September 24, 2013, 08:46:26 PM

Happy to oblige . . .

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#174 : September 24, 2013, 08:47:06 PM

Post again vince p b III.  Come on

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#175 : September 24, 2013, 08:48:06 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#176 : September 24, 2013, 08:51:40 PM

poor vince p b III going through the terrible twos.   lying in the middle of his floor kicking and screaming ......  lolz

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#177 : September 24, 2013, 08:53:42 PM

The story of Olafthestalker;

Olaf got so mad at a gun control discussion on a football message board that he left the board and researched me online.  He did this because in his depraved little mind he thought he would come back to The Cove and post a comment in a gun thead showing that he knew my identity and that this would run me off from the Cove.

Olaf denied all of this at first BUT has since ADMITTED under duress that he researched my identity online.  That makes Olafthe stalker an ADMITTED liar.  He has not bene brave enough though to admit WHY he did all this? He just cant own up to the fact that he researched my identity to try and intimidate me into leaving the Cove. 

If there was some other reason for the research, he would just say it . . . and yet NOTHING

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#178 : September 24, 2013, 08:56:10 PM

poor vince p b III going through the terrible twos.   lying in the middle of his floor kicking and screaming ......  lolz

not "kicking and screaming" . . mot even mad . . . I am telling the truth and you know it . . . that's what makes this all so funny. I am 100% telling the truth without hiding behind anonymity, you are LYING even behind anonymity . . . that is really pathetic

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#179 : September 24, 2013, 08:56:24 PM

Here you go vin, why do yearn attention so much  that you instigate arguments on a message board so people will respond to you?   Why do you make up blatant lies and continue to state them even after they are shown to be blatant lies?

Answer now
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools