Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22

gone

Hall of Famer
: September 23, 2013, 01:13:28 AM

Actually, not.  Or, rather, nyet.

NPR DEPARTS FROM THE NARRATIVE: Russians have far fewer guns than Americans and far more homicides.

What does it take to get them to depart from the narrative? A jab at President Obama from a foreign leader.
H/T :
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/176399/

..."There are fewer than 13 million firearms in circulation in Russia, compared with an estimated 300 million in the United States. That works out to about 9 guns per 100 people in Russia and closed to 100 guns per 100 people in America.
The most recent for Russia show that there were 21,603 killings in 2009.
According to the FBI, the United States had 13,636 homicides in 2009 with a population that is more than twice as large..."

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 23, 2013, 10:00:24 AM

I'm pretty sure it's football time.  No time for this kinda talk.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 23, 2013, 10:12:39 AM

I'm pretty sure it's football time.  No time for this kinda talk.

slugger's false narrative ^^^^

Hey, I did it!  A "double dumbazz Buggsy" . . . . wooohooooo!!!

(actually, a "false narrative" about a strawman . .  . . by a Scarecrow . . . . named "slugger"!!! LOL)

Let's see . . .  talk about the Bucs or . . . . . the same tired, leap of logic on Russia .  . . . . . YAWN

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 23, 2013, 10:14:45 AM

*stalker

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 23, 2013, 11:04:54 AM

NPR DEPARTS FROM THE NARRATIVE: Russians have far fewer guns than Americans and far more homicides.

What does it take to get them to depart from the narrative? A jab at President Obama from a foreign leader.
H/T :

..."There are fewer than 13 million firearms in circulation in Russia, compared with an estimated 300 million in the United States. That works out to about 9 guns per 100 people in Russia and closed to 100 guns per 100 people in America.
According to the FBI, the United States had 13,636 homicides in 2009 with a population that is more than twice as large..."

Just wow - that will take a bit of time to digest.  Thanks 'doc

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 23, 2013, 11:15:14 AM

*stalker

he posts AFTER coming to a thread to post solely about me AFTER I have already posted.

Thanks for the comic relief

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 23, 2013, 11:16:58 AM

H/T :

Just wow - that will take a bit of time to digest.  Thanks 'doc

I agree the source is funny. The info though is rehashed "yeah, so?" information.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 23, 2013, 11:19:36 AM

What about the subject of the thread, Vin, you got anything to say about that? At least throw us your "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE" truism, this place could use a laugh.

Wasn't that what you called it, a "truism"? Lol.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 23, 2013, 11:19:51 AM

*stalker

he posts AFTER coming to a thread to post solely about me AFTER I have already posted.

Thanks for the comic relief

lolz, says the guy that came to thread just to post about "buggsy" ..... *cluelesshypocriticalstalker

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 23, 2013, 11:21:11 AM

What about the subject of the thread, Vin, you got anything to say about that? At least throw us your "MORE GUNS = MORE GUN VIOLENCE" truism, this place could use a laugh.

He's too busy contradicting himself, don't mess with his mojo

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 23, 2013, 02:52:06 PM

lol, I love how much you losers crave my attention.  Doc posts a re-hashed argument about guns and the three of you race to "get Vin."

Lol, btw . . . take a look at the timing of Buggsy's comment . . .and compare with the conversation going on . . . . oh wait ..  .. you guys cant do that (lmao). Suffice it to say Buggsy was handing his own ass to himself in another thread . . . and that sent him here looking for comfort.  Buggsy cant think for himself, so he reverts to the nonsense. Probably why he fits in so well with you guys.

Olaf -- get out of my trash cans . . . or at least be man enough to admit you're in my trash cans (lol)

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 23, 2013, 02:54:45 PM

He's too busy contradicting himself, don't mess with his mojo

so cute watching you guys suck each other nipples for comfort . . ..

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 23, 2013, 02:59:18 PM

Nothing about the topic, then?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 23, 2013, 03:02:48 PM

Nothing about the topic, then?

You know my views on the topic, Blunt Instrument.  Now, quit messing around, Buggsy and Olaf need you to comfort them

lmao

: September 23, 2013, 03:04:21 PM VinBucFan

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 23, 2013, 03:06:48 PM

So you now agree that the 'truism' "more guns=more gun violence" is in fact a faulty assumption, and not actually true at all? That the backbone of your argument for the last six months has no merit whatsoever? Are you finally willing to admit that so maybe everyone will stop laughing at you?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fewer Guns = Fewer Murders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools