Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you think benching Freeman was really Schianos decision? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 26, 2013, 10:10:30 PM

Mike Williams said today that Freeman and Glennon have been splitting reps in practice 50/50 all along....so I think Schiano was planning this all along and just finally got the ok from management.

Exactly. I caught that too. So you wonder why Freeman was disengaged, and why Schiano was disengaged in developing Freeman, this pretty much explains and confirms both su**CENSORED**ions.

This is the type of thing that shows Schiano's college mentality. This sort of thing is a non issue if it's going on with two unproven guys that you gave a scholarship to. But once again, the NFL is a different animal. You have a guy coming off of a 4,000 yard season and going into a contract year, and you mess with him by making him split 1st team reps with a rookie, 3rd round pick? You use your preseason games to let this rookie get some game time in, while playing your starter less than any other NFL team does? I don't blame Freeman for not wanting to be here. As much as any of you care to admit it, none of you would want to either.

Yeah. After hearing that today...I have never been more over Schiano. I've never actually rooted for a Buccaneer coach to fail....but I'm pretty **CENSORED**ing close right now. I do not want this guy to be here next year.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 26, 2013, 10:18:22 PM

Dominik and Schiano from this point forward are going to pull daggers on each other if this team continues to lose.  This will turn ugly real fast folks.

True.  But neither of them are stupid.  If the heat gets to be too much for Schiano, he will throw Sullivan under the bus. That will get him a little more time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you think benching Freeman was really Schianos decision? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools