Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs must diversify schemes for any quarterback's success « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 29, 2013, 08:53:10 AM

It bothers me a bit that this year Schiano gets involved in the offense and this.

IF there is a major change in the scheme with Glennon I will be very suspect about how all of this has gone down.

Would Schiano sabotage his offense to get his way? No TE was brought in. Not a decent slot WR. Ogletree is awful. Stocker is a joke. This is 2011 all over again on offense.

Why?
yes if there is a change at scheme and playing calling I will be very suspect about how all of this went down.

Yeah because losing games on purpose, just so you can change QB 's, would make a lot of sense for a coach who will be fired himself if he doesn't win games.

Don't be an idiot. The Bucs would have loved nothing more than for Freeman to morph back into 2010 Freeman ....unfortunately that player is dead , and none of our attempts at necromancy over the last 3 years have worked. Time to move on .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 29, 2013, 08:55:16 AM

But why didn't the Bucs adjust the game plan so free could have success?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 29, 2013, 09:00:12 AM

There should be some play calling changes...they have a new QB. You should call a different game for a rookie first time starter than for a 5th year starter.

I keep asking this  Freeman doesn't go downfield well, he doesn't throw the WCO type stuff well,,,,what's the hell scheme should be be using? What exactly is it Freeman is so good at that we should be doing that we aren't. Can anyone tell me what team's offense would be a match to Freeman's "skills".

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 29, 2013, 09:02:04 AM

Because he's too dumb to look past one read and go through a progression. There is no game plan for him except - hope Vjax or Mike is open , if not lob jump ball.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs must diversify schemes for any quarterback's success « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools