Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman ESPN Interview « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hammerhead

Starter

#15 : September 27, 2013, 05:16:08 PM

Someone who might be a possible candidate to consider is Bill O'Brien. He's done a terrific job at Penn State and he was OC and QB Coach for Belichek at NE.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 27, 2013, 05:24:56 PM

Watching that just proves to me Josh doesn't have what it takes to have success in the NFL. He can't handle media pressure let alone the pressure of a Defense. See ya later Freeman.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 27, 2013, 05:30:55 PM

Lol...   Edwards, Smith and Cowher will not come to Tampa.  Smith would be the most likely if at all.
I ... assume you mean because Edwards is enjoying his life as an analyst?  Because he's not any sort of commodity as a head coaching candidate.

Ynot

Starter
#18 : September 27, 2013, 05:36:08 PM

Someone who might be a possible candidate to consider is Bill O'Brien. He's done a terrific job at Penn State and he was OC and QB Coach for Belichek at NE.

Please no.  No..no..and no.  Just watched UCF beat them and nothing about what they are doing was impressive.  Did I mention 'no'?

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#19 : September 27, 2013, 06:27:22 PM

Josh seems like a good guy. Never understood why people call him a crybaby. It is what it is. Change was needed at this point

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 27, 2013, 07:03:23 PM

I find it interesting that after 5 years in this league he still seems like a lost puppy dog. I don't know if he will ever be anybodies 'franchise' QB...I think he is too soft.

I don't see any fire to try and retake your position as the starting QB...just a **CENSORED** it attitude, trade me.

i couldn't agree more!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 27, 2013, 07:12:56 PM

I remember hearing a few years ago Cowher did have interest in coming here but of course it was denied, if you ask me why wouldn't he want to come to this team? He wants to be in a spot where he can win now, we have the defense that is needed, on offense all we need is a QB and a tight end and another WR, if this spot is open at the end of the year, I wouldn't be surprised if Cowher gave it some consideration

I agree.

With all the players we have right now.

The only problem could be Revis. If we can't build the rest of the team because we have too much tied up in Revis that could be a deal breaker. That's basically the main reason that the Jets needed to dump him.

I believe that we are going to regret the Revis signing when we realize that we can't afford to get enough depth on the roster to compete. Signing Revis was a knee jerk reaction to try to fix an unfixable scheme.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 27, 2013, 07:20:13 PM

Josh seems like a good guy. Never understood why people call him a crybaby

Oh I wonder...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 27, 2013, 07:35:01 PM

I guess the the thing with Freeman is he isn't grown up.

I fear the coddling over time has not helped him.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

gone

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 27, 2013, 08:12:40 PM

That was painful to watch. He's a 25 year old kid, and the media is eating him alive. You can see ESPN trying to create a story out of nothing. There is really nothing to report, but they are going to keep squeezing him until he says something wrong. It's a dirty business, but it is what it is.

LOL, Freepologists are going off the deep end.

25 is not a kid.

gone

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 27, 2013, 08:14:00 PM

The Herm quote was brutal "now he needs to grow up..."  ouch.
: September 28, 2013, 06:26:23 PM caradoc

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 27, 2013, 08:17:44 PM

25 nowadays IS a kid, unfortunately. 

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

GayRobot

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Starter

#27 : September 27, 2013, 09:56:59 PM

Josh seems like a good guy. Never understood why people call him a crybaby

Oh I wonder...
I'm really wondering. please explain

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 28, 2013, 07:25:46 AM

See ESPN interview...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ufcguy32

Starter

#29 : September 28, 2013, 11:04:42 PM

actually our cap is fine. we have no qb worth anything on the roster anymore. we could sign anyone next yr we want
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman ESPN Interview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools