Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman Lost the Locker Room; Players Will Not Revolt Against Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#30 : September 28, 2013, 07:42:17 PM

:o
That is hilarious.

BucFanHudson32

Second String

#31 : September 28, 2013, 08:23:13 PM

Popping Molly I'm sweating,Popping Molly I'm sweating,Popping Molly I'm sweating.

What did it for me was three years ago after Joshy through an interception he was yelling at his teamates yelling and blaming them for the pick...After that I was convinced that he was a worthless q.b and that Tampa would go nowhere with him starting.Don't get me wrong, I rooted for him but my su**CENSORED**ions were proved correct by his eradicate performances week in and week out...

Glad he's gone and Glennon is starting....I expect big things with this offense now....Glennon's decision making is light years ahead of Freetards...

Dude might be the dumbest q.b to ever play for the bucs.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#32 : September 28, 2013, 09:07:07 PM

I believe schiano's days are still very much limited.

They have to have some type of production for him to stay, but he's not good enough at managing games to save his own butt.

OK dude, we get it. You don't like the Coach. Frankly, I've got some issues with him too.  Can you please give it a rest and maybe type something of interest?

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#33 : September 28, 2013, 09:18:55 PM

Thought the Commish wrote what many already suspected. I'd noticed Freeman looking both distant and detached on the sideline too. A disinterested loner is not exactly the face of the franchise. Some will continue to blame the organization for not developing him for all eternity. The only fix is to simplify the offense in the interim, execute the plays and score some points.
It will be telling if the Bucs come out of RayJay tomorrow with a convincing win.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 28, 2013, 10:55:28 PM

I believe schiano's days are still very much limited.

They have to have some type of production for him to stay, but he's not good enough at managing games to save his own butt.

OK dude, we get it. You don't like the Coach. Frankly, I've got some issues with him too.  Can you please give it a rest and maybe type something of interest?

OK, man, I get it, you don't want to talk about schiano and his poor game management, his hitler-like appearance/coaching style, and his incredible ability to lead his team to very close loses.

I get it man. Schiano is indeed a bad coach. There's really no more reason to go into more detail about his inability to coach up QB's. We should be talking about how he cannot play revis correctly, but I know that might upset you, so I won't.

Schiano deserves to be praised for keeping josh around this season instead of trading him. Those first three games were totally worth it.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Josh Freeman Lost the Locker Room; Players Will Not Revolt Against Schiano « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools