Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman not gone but will be forgotten « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 29, 2013, 12:17:04 AM

You never know what can happen, but unless Josh makes a major attitude adjustment I think he'll end up knocking around the league as a career backup.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 29, 2013, 07:52:39 AM

I see the Jason Campbell career path for ole Joshie-poo

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 29, 2013, 07:58:53 AM

Insult to Jason Campbell?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : September 29, 2013, 08:32:23 AM

Local media is going to crucify him now that he refused to talk to them....bad move on his part. He should have manned up and took his medicine.

weird how things work - the guy gets benched and all of a sudden he's a villain.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 29, 2013, 08:45:22 AM

That's what happens when you go cry to the national media like a d-bag , instead of taking your medicine like a man , Morgan.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 29, 2013, 08:55:04 AM

No one is going to break his team records tomorrow. He's still going to be what every Bucs QB strives to be better than for a while.

Not to offend our glorious history at QB but let's hope our next QB aims higher than being our "best" QB.  :)

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#21 : September 29, 2013, 08:55:05 AM

I didn't hear him crying, and why should he have any allegiance to the local bloggers like MC, JBF, and Fennelly who didn't make his life any easier. He should have thrown the entire organization under the bus. The team stunk because of hiring two novice coaches, rotating offensive coordinators, etc.  He left the field twice with leads that his defensive coach couldn't protect ----happened a couple of times last season as well.
: September 29, 2013, 08:56:44 AM Morgan

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 29, 2013, 08:59:33 AM

No he couldn't throw the team under the bus ,  because then no other team would want to touch him because he could do the same to them. He said exactly what his agent advised him to say in order to force our hands in a trade. "F" him  , I'd make him sit the rest of the year in misery instead. The 6th round pick isn't worth it to give this little coward what he wants.

He wasted 5 years of my life....let him rot on the edge of the bench as an outcast.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman not gone but will be forgotten « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools