Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Demps could make debut « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 28, 2013, 10:34:31 AM

They better at least let him return a kick. Eric Page reminds me of Willie " the soviet" Drewery.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

nick777777

Starter
#16 : September 28, 2013, 10:59:53 AM

I think the fans here think he took 'days off' before reporting.  I'm pretty sure the Bucs knew he wasn't going to come until the final week of preseason, if he reports then, then he counts against the 53 man roster and we would then have to cut one extra guy to keep him.  The Bucs probably told him to come after week one so that they could have the roster exemption.  Like it played out someone was injured and he filled that spot that was held by oft injured stocker.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 28, 2013, 11:07:21 AM

Whatever his role is, he needs to remember "high and tight"...
   With Page more than likely seeing increased PT at WR, Demps seems a likely candidate for KR and PR. Definitely want to see him at RB some too...

csidedave

Second String
#18 : September 28, 2013, 12:57:25 PM

Big damn deal IMO.

Another player on our team that doesn't want to play football. Yay.

Interesting point.  Now I am trying to remember which sport Bo Jackson didn't want to play?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 28, 2013, 10:14:33 PM

Even if all he does is return kicks, I would like to see him active Sunday.   Page did a decent job as returner, but Demps will be a threat to take it to the house on every kick.   Something the Bucs haven't had in a long time.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 28, 2013, 10:19:05 PM

Big damn deal IMO.

Another player on our team that doesn't want to play football. Yay.

Interesting point.  Now I am trying to remember which sport Bo Jackson didn't want to play?

..Bo don't know.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 28, 2013, 10:26:39 PM

Even if all he does is return kicks, I would like to see him active Sunday.   Page did a decent job as returner, but Demps will be a threat to take it to the house on every kick.   Something the Bucs haven't had in a long time.

the amount of kick returns have been minimal....and i expect his impact to be minimal as well

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 28, 2013, 11:13:33 PM

Not sure Demps returns punts at this stage in particular. He didn't do that as a Gator, I don't think, and I can't imagine Schiano throwing him out there at this point for that function.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Demps could make debut « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools