Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our franchise qb « previous next »
Page: 1

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: September 28, 2013, 09:12:41 PM

If management of this team do not select Aaron Murray or  Zach Mettenberger in the 2014 nfl draft, it will be an epic failure. Mettenberger is def my guy at this point real grit tough kid passionate and a leader.

m_j

Starter

#1 : September 29, 2013, 03:28:26 AM

hav eyou ever seen Murray live, in a game? if so you would never want him on our team. and second guy has a great history ... you really want someone like that?????

forget both!

Sello

Second String

#2 : September 29, 2013, 06:37:01 AM

Our franchise qb is making his first start today!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : September 29, 2013, 07:04:40 AM

If management of this team do not select Aaron Murray or  Zach Mettenberger in the 2014 nfl draft, it will be an epic failure. Mettenberger is def my guy at this point real grit tough kid passionate and a leader.
every season there are college kids who look good at that level - and fail epically in the professional level.

TB-BucFan4Life

Starter

#4 : September 29, 2013, 07:14:18 AM

What is wrong the people wanting to draft a franchise QB? Not a single person has seen Mike Glennon play a single game with the starters and you assume he will suck. Mike Glennon has all of the tools necessary to be the franchise QB. Why don't you watch him play for the next 13 games and then decide if we need to draft a QB.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#5 : September 29, 2013, 07:33:55 AM

how do you know these guys aren't the next matt barkley, mark sanchez, brady quinns? rams are seriously considering pulling bradford....another sure thing out of college.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251299/article/what-we-learned-thursday-bradford-regressing-as-rams-qb
: September 29, 2013, 07:36:19 AM Morgan

Dunk-a-Neers

Second String

#6 : September 29, 2013, 07:40:14 AM

They're considering pulling bradford now?  I thought they were just talking about extending him.  lol, i had high hopes for him this year too.  Took him as my fantasy QB with all the new toys he has :(

Ynot

Starter
#7 : September 29, 2013, 07:42:03 AM

how do you know these guys aren't the next matt barkley, mark sanchez, brady quinns? rams are seriously considering pulling bradford....another sure thing out of college.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251299/article/what-we-learned-thursday-bradford-regressing-as-rams-qb

Couldn't stop thinking this very thing yesterday watching college football.  There are quite a few potentially solid QBs coming out but no one that seems like a slam dunk, and that includes Bridgewater.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 29, 2013, 08:16:02 AM

Bradford...never was a fan, even before the draft.

He never called plays at OU. His coaches did it for him. Made me cringe.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 29, 2013, 10:28:58 AM

What are you trying to get at here? If you draft a qb you have a risk of him being great/good/average/bad? lol newsflash!!!

I guess I don't understand what your trying to say...do you want a veteran?

Either way, I am a big Mettenberger fan. I think we need to pull the trigger on this kid, that is my opinion.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our franchise qb « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools