Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rob Ryan for HC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Naismith

Hall of Famer
: October 13, 2013, 07:53:20 PM

I'm starting the Rob Ryan head coach bandwagon.

I expect it to fill up super quickly!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 13, 2013, 08:08:08 PM

Anytging not Schiano is an improvement so why not....

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 13, 2013, 08:10:31 PM

Defensive guy. I would prefer a great offensive mind.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 13, 2013, 08:10:39 PM

No thanks.

#Mikey2Quarters

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 13, 2013, 08:11:47 PM

I am not a big 3-4 guy. But I would be okay with Rob as HC.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 13, 2013, 08:16:11 PM

I wanted Rex Ryan, but I doubt the Jets fire him now. Rob Ryan kind of reminds me of Rex.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 13, 2013, 08:22:11 PM

I'd rather Rex than Rob, but fine by me.

Maybe we could get them both lol

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 13, 2013, 08:22:22 PM

I wanted Rex Ryan, but I doubt the Jets fire him now. Rob Ryan kind of reminds me of Rex.

I think both of them are better off being DC's.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#8 : October 13, 2013, 08:33:01 PM

LMAO. I hate Rob Ryan. Have always hated the Aints, and now it's compounded with him.

I'm not Pats fan, but DAMN was it sweet to see that last drive after those jerk offs were on the sideline doing a defensive team back slap with more than 2 min left. They and Aints fans deserve all the misery and gut punch that comes with that kind of loss.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 13, 2013, 08:34:15 PM

Anyone see the end of the saints game?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 13, 2013, 08:36:42 PM

Great game. Brady had a few miscues during the game, but when it came down to the wire, he was up to the task.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

djrobbied530

Second String

#11 : October 13, 2013, 08:56:03 PM

Personally, I'd rather we bring in an offense mind with some NFL knowledge, preferably Greg Roman to be our next HC.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 13, 2013, 08:59:11 PM

If we are hiring a 3-4 guy, it better be Vic Fangio.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 13, 2013, 09:14:10 PM

Twins tend to be that way.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 13, 2013, 10:03:29 PM

Great game. Brady had a few miscues during the game, but when it came down to the wire, he was up to the task.

Yep. Fantastic game and qb's.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rob Ryan for HC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools