Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rob Ryan for HC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 14, 2013, 12:24:30 PM

McDaniels would be intriguing. Still, there never seems to be a successful coach out of NE. McDaniels went all Schiano in Denver I think as well...."my way or the highway."

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 14, 2013, 12:34:20 PM

McDaniels would be intriguing. Still, there never seems to be a successful coach out of NE. McDaniels went all Schiano in Denver I think as well...."my way or the highway."

I would ask him what he learned from his first HC experience in his interview.  Belichick failed his first time around too.  McDaniels may or may not have learned anything his first go-around, but McDaniels is definitely a guy that warrants an interview IMO.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 14, 2013, 12:38:57 PM

Ya I would interview him. NS how they will feel about another disciplinarian HC. They seem to alternate between players coach and disciplinarian coach with every hire. I dont think this is the right way to do it...but a pattern is a pattern...

wolfet

Pro Bowler
#33 : October 14, 2013, 12:51:12 PM

I want an offensive minded coach that can utilize talent, but still be successful inspite of some weaknesses.  Anyone can be good with Brady or a Manning, but chud did a good job with Carolina and now he doing ok with Cleveland inspite of not having a good QB.  Jay gruden has been impressive too.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rob Ryan for HC « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools