Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik on the Freeman leak investigation........Bring it on « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 14, 2013, 09:55:19 AM

I think Schiano probably mentioned it to the team to support his decision to bench Freeman....which would be a breach and an out for the Bucs to terminate with cause

This.  Most likely scenario seems to be Schiano mentioned it to some of the veteran leaders of the team in hopes of swaying the locker room into his corner when benching and cutting Freeman. One of those players told Mort about it. Sh!t hit the fan.

All that needs to happen now is for the players he told to rat him out to investigators.

Is Schiano an idiot?  Joseph is the NFLPA rep.

If the shoe fits.

Draft Aaron Donald

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 14, 2013, 02:29:45 PM

Dom will welcome anything that can put some distance between him and Schiano

Good point, but I think its too late for that. It will be interesting to see how it pans out though.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dominik on the Freeman leak investigation........Bring it on « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools