Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs mess just canít end well « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

ę #15 : October 14, 2013, 02:19:50 PM Ľ

How can it get worse?

I keep saying that, then it does.

I never ask that question because something unimaginably worse usually ends up happening.

Turn the page.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

ę #16 : October 14, 2013, 11:00:10 PM Ľ

ďIím confused, too,Ē Bucs defensive tackle Gerald McCoy said. ďI donít know. We have eight (Pro Bowlers), I think. I donít know. I just get paid to play. I donít know.Ē

Well, we've officially lost Geraldini. I just get paid to play. Wow. That quote really stuck out to me. You get paid to win.

I can feel the pain.  And especially coming from him. Mr Bubbly, upbeat, never had a bad day kinda guy.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
ę #17 : October 14, 2013, 11:05:34 PM Ľ

I disagree.  The Bucs mess will end well, with Schiano and MD being shown the door.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

ę #18 : October 14, 2013, 11:14:41 PM Ľ

I disagree.  The Bucs mess will end well, with Schiano and MD being shown the door.

Schiano,  no argument.

Dom?  They have some nice pieces on the team right now. I don't think anyone can argue that.  And who made that happen?  Sure he has made mistakes, but who doesn't?  Granted he is not in the same class as Ozzie, or John Schneider.  But there are way worse GM's in the league.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
ę #19 : October 14, 2013, 11:19:28 PM Ľ

Schiano,  no argument.

Dom?  They have some nice pieces on the team right now. I don't think anyone can argue that.  And who made that happen?  Sure he has made mistakes, but who doesn't?  Granted he is not in the same class as Ozzie, or John Schneider.  But there are way worse GM's in the league.

I don't think this is all his fault.  But he has to go down with the ship.  He survived Morris but will not be so lucky if Schiano gets the boot.  He has a terrible record and there is no way he stays if Schiano goes.

watson

Hall of Famer
ę #20 : October 15, 2013, 05:12:15 AM Ľ

Murphy's law.

"Anything that can go wrong with schiano, will go wrong with schiano."
BW,
To me its ot Murphy's Law, it the Peter Principle.........Schiano has been promoted/hired to his level of incompetence.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.¬† They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs mess just canít end well « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools