Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Updated Draft Order « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 14, 2013, 09:20:21 PM

Yeah, Eli has been horribly bad. Plus they have zero running game. They keep turning the ball over. I haven't checked the stats recently but they were leading the league in both INTs and fumbles. That whole team is in a very big funk.

Problem for us is most of these teams up there with us are going to want a QB. Cleveland, Jax, Minnesota, etc.. Houston will be up there too. That team is falling apart and looks more than ready to move on from Schaub.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 14, 2013, 09:46:30 PM

Yeah, Eli has been horribly bad. Plus they have zero running game. They keep turning the ball over. I haven't checked the stats recently but they were leading the league in both INTs and fumbles. That whole team is in a very big funk.

Problem for us is most of these teams up there with us are going to want a QB. Cleveland, Jax, Minnesota, etc.. Houston will be up there too. That team is falling apart and looks more than ready to move on from Schaub.

Scratch Minny off that list. They have Freeman now. They will sign him to a 100mil contract after the season is over.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Updated Draft Order « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools