Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rah vs. Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 14, 2013, 11:43:26 AM

The fact that this thread exists in the first place after the last 10 games of RM's tenure, tells you everything you need to know about how bad a HC Schiano is.

Yup.

Rah was a bad HC but no one would have imagined that potentially Schiano may end up worse.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 14, 2013, 11:50:54 AM

Indeed.  The fact that this thread is able to exist and not be a troll thread pretty much says it all.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#17 : October 14, 2013, 11:57:34 AM

Most of the drama was created by Rah Rah's first draft pick who wasn't developed at all in 3 years under Rah Rah

Freeman was the best QB from the draft for us until 2011 when Kapernick and Dalton were available to us. As if we could not get back some of the prize we paid for Freeman in 2009 after his solid 2010 season.
The problem with Freeman was that we held onto him for too long and got nothing in return for or if he ever had any talent we did not devolop him enough. But then you can still ask Schiano why he could not get more out of a QB with a 80 career rating...more than 8 straight games below average by Freeman standards while paying him $10M and passing on draft picks for giving him a 5th year.

Drafting Freeman wasnt our problem, what we did with him was the problem.

The only thing that Schiano still got in his favour, his team still plays hard during the current losing streak. While Raheem got fired for losing the locker room resulting on this blowout in the end, not so much for his record with the cheapest and youngest team in the NFL, which was kinda expectable.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 14, 2013, 12:00:07 PM

I would take Raheem right now over Schiano. At least Raheem is a good person and has a winning season under his belt.

His PCs were awesome too. "Take off your underwear and put your face on somebody." LOL

Seriously though at least he was candid. "We are the best team in NFC, ya I said it." I would take him over Schiano, no joke.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 14, 2013, 12:05:27 PM

The tallest midget...we are debating the tallest midget. LMAO.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#20 : October 14, 2013, 12:15:24 PM

DB LOVE

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#21 : October 14, 2013, 12:58:47 PM

Schiano is bad, but Rah was worse, and, as Olaf said, set this team back a few years.

We weren't going anywhere as long as Freeman was here, and we can thank Rah for reaching for that clown.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#22 : October 14, 2013, 01:09:08 PM

Schiano is bad, but Rah was worse, and, as Olaf said, set this team back a few years.

We weren't going anywhere as long as Freeman was here, and we can thank Rah for reaching for that clown.

So it was Raheem that made Freeman the QB for 2012 and 2013? He passed on R Wilson in the 2012 etc? He paid him $10M and literally traded for Freeman's 2013 season by passing on the last chance to trade him when he still had any value?
We are not going anywhere aslong we do not have a better QB, with or without Freeman. There would have been no problem with Freeman being a bad QB/clown had we traded him to another team and had he drafted one of the better QBs available to us. After his solid 2010 season we probably would have gotten more than the mid 1st rounder we paid for him in 2009.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#23 : October 14, 2013, 01:13:00 PM

The numbers show Schiano is worse. He has a lower winning percentage while having access to better talent.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#24 : October 14, 2013, 01:15:08 PM

Until this team quits on Schiano, as hard as it is for me to say, Morris was worse.  He completely lost his team.  Once this team quits (if they do), the Schiano would officially be worse.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#25 : October 14, 2013, 01:15:58 PM

Schiano has done less with more.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 14, 2013, 01:17:47 PM

The numbers show Schiano is worse. He has a lower winning percentage while having access to better talent.

And Schiano hasn't brought anything to the franchise in regards to the QB position.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#27 : October 14, 2013, 01:34:01 PM

So it was Raheem that made Freeman the QB for 2012 and 2013? He passed on R Wilson in the 2012 etc? He paid him $10M and literally traded for Freeman's 2013 season by passing on the last chance to trade him when he still had any value?
We are not going anywhere aslong we do not have a better QB, with or without Freeman. There would have been no problem with Freeman being a bad QB/clown had we traded him to another team and had he drafted one of the better QBs available to us. After his solid 2010 season we probably would have gotten more than the mid 1st rounder we paid for him in 2009.
Russell Wilson?? You serious, Clark??

Going into the 2012 draft, there wasn't a single coach or GM that thought that RW would be starting in 2012.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#28 : October 14, 2013, 01:40:42 PM

The W/L numbers might, but those are the only ones.

You're failing to look beyond the surface.

We're putting a damn good defense out on the field. Rah was putting defenses that got blown out on the field.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#29 : October 14, 2013, 01:41:39 PM

Schiano has done less with more.
Only in the W/L category.

This is a better team than the trash that Rah gave us.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rah vs. Schiano « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools