Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rah vs. Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#30 : October 14, 2013, 01:43:07 PM

Schiano is bad, but Rah was worse, and, as Olaf said, set this team back a few years.

We weren't going anywhere as long as Freeman was here, and we can thank Rah for reaching for that clown.
The numbers show Schiano is worse. He has a lower winning percentage while having access to better talent.

And Schiano hasn't brought anything to the franchise in regards to the QB position.
Nor did Rah. His qb decision set this team back for years.

Schiano tried to make a move at QB this most recent off season. It just never came to fruition.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#31 : October 14, 2013, 01:44:01 PM

Schiano is bad, but Rah was worse, and, as Olaf said, set this team back a few years.

We weren't going anywhere as long as Freeman was here, and we can thank Rah for reaching for that clown.

So it was Raheem that made Freeman the QB for 2012 and 2013? He passed on R Wilson in the 2012 etc? He paid him $10M and literally traded for Freeman's 2013 season by passing on the last chance to trade him when he still had any value?
We are not going anywhere aslong we do not have a better QB, with or without Freeman. There would have been no problem with Freeman being a bad QB/clown had we traded him to another team and had he drafted one of the better QBs available to us. After his solid 2010 season we probably would have gotten more than the mid 1st rounder we paid for him in 2009.
Russell Wilson?? You serious, Clark??

Going into the 2012 draft, there wasn't a single coach or GM that thought that RW would be starting in 2012.

I wonder why i saw R Wilson start every single game for the Seahawks in 2012 then.

Fact is the GM and HC here did not even try, they rated Freeman over him.  But yes, they have the cheap excuse card of Raheem having drafted Freeman...all his fault or all Freemans fault. Never ever would our GM and HC be responsible for our current situation, right?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 14, 2013, 01:46:06 PM

they traded for matt flynn expecting him to start. lost the job to wilson

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 14, 2013, 01:47:12 PM

Schiano has done less with more.
Only in the W/L category.

This is a better team than the trash that Rah gave us.
Just win, baby.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 14, 2013, 01:49:12 PM

The tallest midget...we are debating the tallest midget. LMAO.

I used this exact phrase this weekend.  Tallest midget.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#35 : October 14, 2013, 01:49:26 PM

The numbers show Schiano is worse. He has a lower winning percentage while having access to better talent.

And Schiano hasn't brought anything to the franchise in regards to the QB position.
Nor did Rah. His qb decision set this team back for years.

Schiano tried to make a move at QB this most recent off season. It just never came to fruition.

He might have tried but failed at big time, wasting $10M and the last chance to trade Freeman. And on top of that he is on a 1-10 run.

Raheem gave Schiano a 80 career passer to either win a few games with(his win%>Schianos) or trade him for a few draft picks and get a better QB( f/e with the draft picks from a Freeman trade). But i guess Schiano had no chance to have a higher win% than Raheem...all his and Freemans fault, right?

m_j

Starter

#36 : October 14, 2013, 01:53:40 PM

Rah was a bad joke, coach wannabe, Schiano is a disgrace, shameless rowdy with zero reality feeling.

Hard to believe the organisation that had Dungy and Gruden went that path of shame. It hurts!

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#37 : October 14, 2013, 01:53:44 PM

they traded for matt flynn expecting him to start. lost the job to wilson

xd, they tried to get a better QB and did not just stick to one guy everyone knew was not good enough. They were thinking about 'who to start at QB?'.

Even WAS drafted Cousin after the blockbuster trade for RG3. But Dom and Schiano waited until 2013 to get an alternative in the 3rd rounder...a QB they actually were surpised to be there, aka their plan was to get even less than Glennon to be the backup plan for Freeman not being good enough in 2013.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 14, 2013, 01:54:27 PM

dude the Seahawks did not draft Russel Wilson in the third round thinking he would start his rookie year. They obviously liked him, but it was not for that purpose.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#39 : October 14, 2013, 01:54:59 PM

bingo

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 14, 2013, 01:55:34 PM

and as much as I hate Freeman now, and think he is terrible and has set this franchise back years, it's hard to say he was a complete failure. He had a 10-6 year with great numbers and set franchise record last year.

bucemup

Rookie

#41 : October 14, 2013, 01:56:01 PM

The W/L numbers might, but those are the only ones.

You're failing to look beyond the surface.

We're putting a damn good defense out on the field. Rah was putting defenses that got blown out on the field.

Look at how much money has been spent on this defense... and how much was spent on the defense under Raheem. the only thing Schiano has going for him is that the team didnt quit on him. However he also has strong veterans in the locker room that would prevent such a thing, most of the guys on Raheems bucs were pretty young,,,

btw raheem sucked too

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 14, 2013, 01:57:16 PM

So it was Raheem that made Freeman the QB for 2012 and 2013? He passed on R Wilson in the 2012 etc? He paid him $10M and literally traded for Freeman's 2013 season by passing on the last chance to trade him when he still had any value?
We are not going anywhere aslong we do not have a better QB, with or without Freeman. There would have been no problem with Freeman being a bad QB/clown had we traded him to another team and had he drafted one of the better QBs available to us. After his solid 2010 season we probably would have gotten more than the mid 1st rounder we paid for him in 2009.
Russell Wilson?? You serious, Clark??

Going into the 2012 draft, there wasn't a single coach or GM that thought that RW would be starting in 2012.

I wonder why i saw R Wilson start every single game for the Seahawks in 2012 then.

Fact is the GM and HC here did not even try, they rated Freeman over him.  But yes, they have the cheap excuse card of Raheem having drafted Freeman...all his fault or all Freemans fault. Never ever would our GM and HC be responsible for our current situation, right?
Yoo reed gud

Going into 2012 Seahawks camp, Matt Flynn was their starting QB. They did not expect Wilson to be their starter then, and certainly didn't expect it going into the draft.

Of course Schiano responsible for the players sent out onto the field, but Freeman was Rah's guy. He had big money tied up, and trading him wasn't as simple as you are making it out to be, nor is picking a diamond in the rough, like Wilson who again, NOBODY, including Seattle, expected to be a starting QB in 2012 when he was drafted.

Nobody is making a case for Schiano being a good coach, but to put more blame on him than Rah for Josh Freeman being a freaking Buc is asinine.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#43 : October 14, 2013, 01:58:12 PM

dude the Seahawks did not draft Russel Wilson in the third round thinking he would start his rookie year. They obviously liked him, but it was not for that purpose.

Any proves for your claim here? SEA drafted a QB to NOT be their starter then? SEA had no quality QB back then and so they wasted their draft picks on non starters? Sounds very smart indeed.

Fact is Wilson is starting and Dom and Schiano liked Freeman more.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 14, 2013, 01:58:53 PM

Only in the W/L category.

This is a better team than the trash that Rah gave us.
Just win, baby.
That's a very simplistic way of looking at things.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rah vs. Schiano « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools