Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rah vs. Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#75 : October 14, 2013, 02:48:59 PM

dude the Seahawks did not draft Russel Wilson in the third round thinking he would start his rookie year. They obviously liked him, but it was not for that purpose.

Any proves for your claim here? SEA drafted a QB to NOT be their starter then? SEA had no quality QB back then and so they wasted their draft picks on non starters? Sounds very smart indeed.

Fact is Wilson is starting and Dom and Schiano liked Freeman more.

I don't need proof it is common sense. I am not defending either one of these f'ing drones. You have to let Freeman play there. He had one season of like 25 and 6 and one bad season. I don't fault them for that, it is irrational to do so...

If you let him play he becomes your guy and its your fault he did not repeat 25-6.
You act like there was some plethora of great options.

You don't even have a clue what those were.

I don't think anyone expected Freeman to suck as bad as he did this year. Yet, there were still efforts made to bring in a different starting qb than the one that we were stuck with, thanks to Rah reaching with a #17 overall pick.

Fact is there is no other QB for the future than Glennon and wasting $10M and draft picks on Freemans 5th year was the worst option. Not as if this was kinda foreseeable.
Yet this is evidence that Rah>Schiano. LULZ

Rah spent a 17th overall on the clown.

If we're all going to play captain hindsight, let's do it for both sides.

#17 on Josh Freeman

Both werent good enough as HCs. Who cares whos better or worse? Both needed to be replaced with a better one, as was Freeman by the way.

Raheem drafting Freeman is no excuse for Schiano losing with(or without) Freeman.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#76 : October 14, 2013, 02:50:07 PM

Greg Schiano will never have a 10-6 season as a NFL head coach.

boom.

whos the laughing stock now greggy?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#77 : October 14, 2013, 02:51:29 PM

Then you haven't watched any of the games.

I've watched seven wins and fourteen losses with a very talented roster.  You continue to make excuses, I'll deal with the facts of the situation.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#78 : October 14, 2013, 02:53:03 PM

I've watched seven wins and fourteen losses with a very talented roster.  You continue to make excuses, I'll deal with the facts of the situation.
But they look so good when they lose!

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#79 : October 14, 2013, 02:54:25 PM

Greg Schiano will never have a 10-6 season as a NFL head coach.

boom.

whos the laughing stock now greggy?
Everyone knows Morris' 10-6 season was from beating a bunch of bad QB's. Poor Schiano has to play against studs like Geno Smith, Carson Palmer, and Nick Foles every week.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#80 : October 14, 2013, 03:14:04 PM

Weak. Can't look beyond the surface.

Last year, this roster was "vary talented"? What made it so much more talented than when Rah was here? VJ? What else? Our league worst 5+ yards per carry against went to a league best 3.5(ish). Why was that? Was it all the talent we loaded up on? Maybe Schiano drafting MUCH better than Rah had something to do with that.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#81 : October 14, 2013, 03:18:14 PM

But they look so good when they lose!
They don't look good, but they do look better losing on a last second FG, than having their **CENSORED** pushed in week in and week out en route to having the most points scored on them in team history, all while not a single player gives a single eff.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rah vs. Schiano « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools