Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-31 « previous next »
Page: 1

All Eyez on Me

Starter

: October 14, 2013, 12:54:25 PM

Damn man. Yo, I heard the suicide rate is up in Tampa and this explain it yo. I keep hearing how we lost 10 of last 11 games, but damn Bucs are 7-31 over our past 38 regular season games. That is just pathetic.

Schiano is 7-14 in the regular season. That aint gonna cut it man. Time to go bro.

Marky Mark Domink - I dont c how this dude keeps his job. He's 24-45 as Bucs GM. Never been to the playoffs. And his OC, DC and QBs haven't panned out. Not to mention the draft picks he's blown and some of the bad free agent signings. Yo, I aint gonna give him a ton of credit for signing Vincent Jackson, Gholdson and trading for Revis. Any GM could do that if they had our cap room and the draft picks. Plus, Nicks aint looking so good right now, and we know Eric Wright wasnt a good signing neither. The Bucs is a mess right now man. Dont c how the General Manager would escape blame from the on and off the field craziness that been happening man.

The Glazers dont escape blame either man. Yo, our team hasn't won a playoff game since the 2002 season. People can blame Raheem or blame Schiano or whatever but ownership has been the common denominator in all of it man. Please Glazers, sell to Eddie DeBartolo, Mark Cuban, the Wu Tang Clan or somebody man.

I agree with some of the other peeps on the board. I dont see Schiano getting canned until the end of the season. The Glazers fired Jon Gruden and remember what they said in Tampa Bay Times for the reasoning? I gotta think the logic applies to Schiano bro.

"We talked to a lot of people, but we not only talked to the players, but (also) out in the community getting a feel for the team," Glazer said. "We get opinions and we mix them all together. We just took our time making that decision."

Asked further about the community feedback, Glazer said, "Our fans are our stockholders. They're what we play for -- the people in our stadium and the ones that watch on TV. That's what it's all about: winning and how they feel about the team. If they don't feel good about the team, then there's something wrong. . . I think you all know the sense that's out there. It was time for a change."
: October 14, 2013, 04:06:56 PM All Eyez on Me

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 14, 2013, 12:58:27 PM

I was about to correct you but we lost the last ten with Rah.  Seems like a lot of people have come and gone but ONE remains the same...Mark Dominik. 

This is not coincidence.  He was hired on the cheap and he has delivered results accordingly.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 14, 2013, 01:12:46 PM

9+5=21?

But we are 0-14 without Freeman starting, lol

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2013, 01:35:12 PM

And some of the fans here make fun of the Jags, Raiders and Browns....

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 14, 2013, 02:35:40 PM

Dom doesn't coach players. I don't see how this concept is so hard for some people.

Dom + Belicheat +Brady = Dream Team in Tampa.

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#5 : October 14, 2013, 04:07:23 PM

9+5=21?

But we are 0-14 without Freeman starting, lol

Damn man. Math aint my speciality. Thanks for the correction. Been corrected dawg.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 14, 2013, 04:14:02 PM

Damn. Hats off to the fans though, drinking koolaid or brown bagging it... theyre still here.

Blountforce

Rookie

#7 : October 14, 2013, 05:58:11 PM

Here's an appropriate video.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#8 : October 14, 2013, 06:02:22 PM

Thats bad, right?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7-31 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools