Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Many Times Do We Fire a Coach?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

PreferNFL

Hall of Famer

: October 14, 2013, 07:34:41 PM

Every time we fire a HC, we essentially start over and are asked to wait for the "rebuild" to work.  Ughhh!!

Seems we are "hiring" the wrong people maybe??  <sarcasm>

I maintain that we make one last ditch effort and clean the entire house, from Dom on down.

You bring in an experienced GM and HC and afford them the same luxury as Schiano in that you spend $$$ on quality FA's.

Agree with SR's F5.....get a quality HC, GM, and QB with the rest of the talent on this roster and you will see W's.  Until then, the losses will continue to mount and the fan base will continue to dwindle.

Sidenote"  Might as well go back to the Creamcicles.....we are playing that way AND the majority of fans in the stands at Tampa are those of the Buc opponents---just like the old days.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 14, 2013, 09:11:49 PM

I know its hard for many to accept, but I think you have to attribute this season to dumb luck. Too many close games, too many bad calls by refs, too many crazy circumstances, not enough balls bouncing our way. Would hate to see some guy come on here, blow this whole thing up, and start all over again.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

Larry Brackins

Starter
#2 : October 14, 2013, 09:13:03 PM

I know its hard for many to accept, but I think you have to attribute this season to dumb luck. Too many close games, too many crazy circumstances, not enough balls bouncing our way. Would hate to see some guy come on here, blow this whole thing up, and start all over again.
They haven't scored an offensive touchdown in the 2nd half. Yeah, that's not bad luck.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 14, 2013, 09:17:03 PM

Like I said, hard for many to accept.

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 14, 2013, 09:17:16 PM

Everyone including fans are in a position to fail.

The only sure benefit every year goes to the Glazers.

I'd imagine they know why things are screwy when they hire inexperienced people.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 14, 2013, 09:29:16 PM

Just win and all will be good. I don't care who the HC or QB is.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 14, 2013, 09:31:18 PM

I want to know if there is actual evidence of the leak leading back to schiano. If there IS, he needs to be fired on the spot before there even is a punishment handed down.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 14, 2013, 09:33:44 PM

I know its hard for many to accept, but I think you have to attribute this season to dumb luck. Too many close games, too many crazy circumstances, not enough balls bouncing our way. Would hate to see some guy come on here, blow this whole thing up, and start all over again.
They haven't scored an offensive touchdown in the 2nd half. Yeah, that's not bad luck.

Yep. It's ineptitude.

Hard for many to accept? LMAO.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 14, 2013, 09:34:26 PM

I want to know if there is actual evidence of the leak leading back to schiano. If there IS, he needs to be fired on the spot before there even is a punishment handed down.

And if there isn't, he should be fired on the spot.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 14, 2013, 09:34:36 PM

How Many Times Do We Fire a Coach??

Til we get it right!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#10 : October 14, 2013, 09:34:49 PM

THERE IS NO DISAGREEING WITH THAT BUD.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 14, 2013, 09:35:21 PM

I say keep firing their asses until someone wants to do the job right.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 14, 2013, 09:37:08 PM

"Bad luck" is an ezcuse that works for a game or 2. Losing as many as we have in the last 2 years goes way beyond luck.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 14, 2013, 09:37:42 PM

How Many Times Do We Fire a Coach??

Til we get it right!!

We had it right, and our know it all fans ran that guy out of town too.

gone

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 14, 2013, 09:40:44 PM

Every time we fire a HC, we essentially start over and are asked to wait for the "rebuild" to work.  Ughhh!!

Seems we are "hiring" the wrong people maybe??  <sarcasm>

I maintain that we make one last ditch effort and clean the entire house, from Dom on down.

You bring in an experienced GM and HC and afford them the same luxury as Schiano in that you spend $$$ on quality FA's.

Agree with SR's F5.....get a quality HC, GM, and QB with the rest of the talent on this roster and you will see W's.  Until then, the losses will continue to mount and the fan base will continue to dwindle.

Sidenote"  Might as well go back to the Creamcicles.....we are playing that way AND the majority of fans in the stands at Tampa are those of the Buc opponents---just like the old days.

Nice to see you posting again, even under the circumstances.

IMO, it was really only the last two hires that were mistakes.  And both of them were with Dom at the helm.  Whether someone wants to think Dom had a huge role or no role in the decisions is irrelevant. Either he is giving them bad advice, or they don't respect his advice enough to follow it when it comes to coaches.  They need to replace him with someone they will trust to make the decision, and let him do it.  Obviously they are in a slump.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How Many Times Do We Fire a Coach?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools