Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanks Roger Goodell for Taking Away Our Orange Throwbacks!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: October 14, 2013, 10:05:12 PM

faggot !!    :'(

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 14, 2013, 10:12:06 PM

LOL

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 14, 2013, 10:13:45 PM

;D

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 14, 2013, 10:14:18 PM

Im stilling laughing the second time I open this thread. Classic.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 14, 2013, 10:37:58 PM

Chargers wearing their powder blues-- ESPN talking about how cool their throwbacks are....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 14, 2013, 10:40:46 PM

Not impressed.

I could careless about throwbacks at this point.  If they can pull of a win wearing garbage bags, I will be good.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 14, 2013, 10:47:06 PM

Roger Goodell took Chronic's jersey?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#7 : October 14, 2013, 11:10:57 PM

This year would have been perfect for the throwbacks.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 15, 2013, 02:10:41 AM

Sorry guys, this was the GLAZERS (or possibly marks) choice. Reread it.

THEY wanted to follow a league catch-22 the most legal way possible. The NFL never asked them not to.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 15, 2013, 02:14:50 AM

I do not blame the Glazers for anything except not spending money for years...even though guys say they did even though it was done to be close to the cap floor.  So they resigned young, "cheap" guys to stupid contracts to maintain that floor.

They didn't pursue free agency in a normal way.  They had Manchester United on their mind.  They were FALT OUT CHEAP AND SCREWED TEH FANS OVER FOR YEARS.  They got lucky one year.  In the end, the lack of talent sunk their hopes.

But as long as they spend money, and keep their word about doing the right thing (firing Schiano would be a start, because that guy is not subject to change...I could be wrong but I doubt it), they are cool with me.  Just don't become Jerrah.  That guy is a clown.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 15, 2013, 03:04:59 AM

I've hardly ever have gotten along with the glazrs and how they run things.

I see buying manU as traitorious and limiting. I see the cheapness they had became, while seats were still expensive as hell. I see owners who supposedly hide in a club seating arrangement, but I really don't see them often.

They are only worried about the bottom line, not just winning. Not to say that it wouldn't allow for a winning team or anything, but that I would prefer ownership who, like Jerry, demand wins and obviously love their team on a personal level. Jerry goes too far, but there needs to be more love than just showing up after a game once in a blue moon. I want to KNOW the owners have just as much investment in the bucs winning as I do, and a lot of the time, I don't get that feeling.

They been pretty good to us lately though. Buying up players, tickets, even whole gobs of staff members for schiano. Even if it hasn't worked out, they are, as of late, some of the last I would blame. However, keeping schiano would blow all of that trust they just earned from me, and most likely, many other fans.

SnookPowered

Pro Bowler

#11 : October 15, 2013, 05:30:40 AM

This year it would be perfect to use throwbacks all year! Traditionally I hate throwbacks. I thought this was a good thing but now we need the throwbacks to explain why we have no wins.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 20, 2013, 04:29:38 PM

faggot Packers wearing their "Bug Light helmet throwbacks" today....

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 20, 2013, 04:31:53 PM

Why aren't we? I must've missed something

BayAreaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 20, 2013, 04:33:25 PM

We should be wearing the throwbacks everyweek.

#Mikey2Quarters
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thanks Roger Goodell for Taking Away Our Orange Throwbacks!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools