Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Waiting for the Purple Freeman Before Passing Judgement on Schiano... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

youngone

Hall of Famer
#45 : October 16, 2013, 11:12:34 AM

The message board Freeman haters will say that it doesn't matter what he does in Minnesota, but of course it does. If he plays well on Monday night, especially having just been on the team for two weeks, Schiano is going to hear it from the fans. And if he plays well and Glennon lays down a turd against Atlanta? Man, it will not be pretty.

Any intelligent observer would know that nothing he does in Minny dismisses the turds that he layed down here
He left here ranked the 33rd QB out of 32 teams but somehow Schiano ran off a good/average QB.... I don't understand these people.

Extremely low football IQ right here. An intelligent observer would not that the team led the league with 17 drops in the first 3 games. And at the end of two games, his play put us in a position to win. But keep drink that GS koolaid. Freeman is the reason we were losing. If that were true the leaks were unnecessary. Just bench him. Right? And I am thinking if he was so bad, there is no way in he double hockey sticks that he is picked by another team 3 days after being released. And he apparently had options on where to go.
I'm not drinking any GS kool aid.. I want the owners to flush that turd too but he's not the reason why Freeman after 5 year stares down receivers all day then when he throws 7 out of 10 of them are lobs. Dude doesn't even play with any heart now, just a lethargic bum going thru the motions. Freeman sucks... The Vikings are a dumb desperate team. Period.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 16, 2013, 11:14:22 AM

The Vikings are a dumb desperate team. Period.

What does that make us then? I'm scared to hear the answer!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 16, 2013, 11:17:52 AM

I wouldn't care if Freeman throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs.. He wasn't TRYING to do it here so I don't care what he does there.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#48 : October 16, 2013, 11:19:05 AM

A team tired of the BS...

Coach will be out the door too.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#49 : October 16, 2013, 11:47:53 AM

My prediction: Freeman will play well Monday Night.

He has the physical talent and he'll be more focused than ever to prove Schiano and the doubters wrong. Freeman won't be able to keep up the act for long though, but long enough to make the Bucs look bad for letting him go.

That's how I see it playing out.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 16, 2013, 11:50:16 AM

I wouldn't care if Freeman throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs.. He wasn't TRYING to do it here so I don't care what he does there.

+1

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 16, 2013, 11:57:25 AM

A team tired of the BS...

Coach will be out the door too.

Actually your post doesn't make it sound that bad.  8)

Theoldbuc

Starter

#52 : October 16, 2013, 12:15:01 PM

+1

Yes it was Freeman that wasn't trying when we ran the ball on 3rd and 3 against the Jets, instead of running out the clock. He alos got that personal foul against Geno Smith. It was Freeman that wasn't trying when we ran the ball on 3rd and 6 against the Saints. It was Freeman who called for a prevent defense against the Saints, with a 1 point lead. And you have to believe that a guy with a $100 million on the line doesn't care to try.  :o GS/DS koolaid is some evil shiite! Making new believer since 2012!

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#53 : October 16, 2013, 12:19:45 PM

If Freeman stinks, it will be because Schiano "ruined" him. No matter what Freeman does it will reflect poorly on the coach because the anti-Schiano campaign discarded logic and reasoning long ago. There are plenty of legitimate reasons to criticize him, but the feces throwing monkeys have already worked themselves into a frenzy.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#54 : October 16, 2013, 12:20:31 PM

+1

Yes it was Freeman that wasn't trying when we ran the ball on 3rd and 3 against the Jets, instead of running out the clock. He alos got that personal foul against Geno Smith. It was Freeman that wasn't trying when we ran the ball on 3rd and 6 against the Saints. It was Freeman who called for a prevent defense against the Saints, with a 1 point lead. And you have to believe that a guy with a $100 million on the line doesn't care to try.  :o GS/DS koolaid is some evil shiite! Making new believer since 2012!
Would you care to point out how shltty he played for all of the other plays in those games?

Theoldbuc

Starter

#55 : October 16, 2013, 12:25:53 PM

+1

Would you care to point out how shltty he played for all of the other plays in those games?

You mean those games where receivers had 17 dropped passes? You might want to review the games on All 22. Then, perhaps, you'll understand the power of the Koolaid!  ;D  While Freeman isn't without fault, no QB is, to say that he played **CENSORED**ty, you have to ignore a lot of  **CENSORED** that wasn't his.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#56 : October 16, 2013, 12:28:32 PM

+1

You mean those games where receivers had 17 dropped passes? You might want to review the games on All 22. Then, perhaps, you'll understand the power of the Koolaid!  ;D  While Freeman isn't without fault, no QB is, to say that he played **CENSORED**ty, you have to ignore a lot of  **CENSORED** that wasn't his.
Ranked 33 out of 32 teams is pretty damn shltty to me... And where is this 17 drops number coming from? Freeman hasn't hit a guy in the numbers or in their hands 17 times this whole damn season.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#57 : October 16, 2013, 12:32:12 PM

MNF is going to be great. Someone is going to eat crow in this thread. :p

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#58 : October 16, 2013, 12:34:46 PM

Even the reasonable posters that have been saying his performance has little reflection on this administration?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#59 : October 16, 2013, 12:39:45 PM

MNF is going to be great. Someone is going to eat crow in this thread. :p

Freepoligists will never eat crow on the Freeman issue. If he plays bad, it will always be someone else fault and they will try to promote that he doesn't actually play bad, it just looks that way because the other 10 players look so sh*tty.

To some, Freeman will always be the QB who kept getting the shaft and the guy who could have been successful if only_________.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Waiting for the Purple Freeman Before Passing Judgement on Schiano... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools