Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Mark Dominik Feel Safe? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#45 : October 16, 2013, 11:11:00 AM

If the Glazers really did hire Schiano, how much control did they give him?  Did they tell Dominik to just go get the players Schiano wanted and get rid of the ones he didn't?  Same idea with the drafts?

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 16, 2013, 11:18:48 AM

Revis--->beat for TDs last two games, playing zone, traded a 1st round pick, will have completely new coaching staff/possibly new GM, guy has a bum knee
Goldson--->What has he done? Got us multiple personal foul penalities? Cost us HUGE chunks of yards?! Gotten burnt in coverage!?
Nicks---->Nobody has a crystal ball but you pay a guy multi-millions to play 7 games in two years!? LOL that is not a success, they knew about the toe
Other bad pro personnel moves:
Michael Clayton
Quincy Black
Derrick Ward
Eric Wright

There are no players left on this roster from his 2009 Draft.
His mid round picks have been less than stellar (sans Williams)(jury out on Spence)
Freeman-fail
Foster-Jury still out
Barron-sketchy pick at best, safety with good run defense quesitonable in coverage in the top 10?
Clayborn-fail
Bowers-fail

Yes he fixed the secondary this year (kind of) but going into 2012 with huge questions like Eric Wright and Aqib Talib is just dumb. They had ZERO depth, that is why we got roasted the way we did.
Which brings up my next point, the guy has failed to provide quality depth to this team!!
Back to units, the DL is a fail stop making excuses.
"the coaching staff isn't concerned about TE" HOW HAS THAT WORKED FOR THEM!? Terrible, defenses have smoke out offense averaging 11 pts per game LOL!!! Bennett has been good in Chicago! We should have kept our first round pick, not traded for Revis and drafted Tyler Eifert.  FAIL FAIL FAIL

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#47 : October 16, 2013, 11:22:10 AM

This is a business, any CEO with this 5 yr record would be on a very hot seat   just MHO  Thanks

He should be fired. The seat should be burnt and crumbling beneath him. It is a fail if we let him f*ck up another coaching staff.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 16, 2013, 11:26:14 AM

The thing about Dominik is that he's just not very good.

I'd take about 30 of the other 31 gm's over Dom.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#49 : October 16, 2013, 11:44:14 AM

He wasn't ranked that bad last year. I wouldn't touch half the GM's in the league. You'd rather have the Raiders, Giant's, Jag's, Steeler's, Texans, Rams, Bills, Carolina, or Jets? I bet you can't even say that with a straight face.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1411114-power-ranking-all-32-nfl-general-managers/page/20

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 16, 2013, 11:50:34 AM

Dominik sucks

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 16, 2013, 11:55:41 AM

Dominik sucks

That's the most objective, logical, & compelling argument yet! You sold me on it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#52 : October 16, 2013, 11:58:57 AM

Safe to stay in the organization. Not safe at GM, particulalry if Schaino is fired at the Glazers do what they seem to do, which is swing the pendulum the other way (i.e., hire an established NFL coach who might not agree to Dom as GM)

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#53 : October 16, 2013, 12:01:45 PM

It isn't like Dom has gotten a lot of great FA bargains.  He has paid a very premium price for players who are allegedly top end at their spots.  The GM earns his money by getting bigger bang for his buck than you might expect.

Plus, we are paying a premium price at a lot of non premium spots. Under Dom's watch we have the highest paid guards, safeties and kickers in the league. Our results should tell you what all that cash buys you in the modern NFL.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#54 : October 16, 2013, 12:06:43 PM

He wasn't ranked that bad last year. I wouldn't touch half the GM's in the league. You'd rather have the Raiders, Giant's, Jag's, Steeler's, Texans, Rams, Bills, Carolina, or Jets? I bet you can't even say that with a straight face.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1411114-power-ranking-all-32-nfl-general-managers/page/20

I'm a Dominik supporter, but LOL at using a Bleacher Report rankings as his "rank".

In terms of other GMs you listed, the Raiders, Jags, Bills, Panthers, Rams and Jets all have new GMs. The Giants have won two Super Bowls under Jerry Reese. The Texans have made two straight playoffs and nine Pro Bowlers last year. The Steelers have been to the playoffs in two of their GMs' four years.

So exactly why would you find it hard to believe that someone would want any of them over a GM that hasn't made the playoffs once in five years?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 16, 2013, 12:35:11 PM

Bleacher Report. LOL

This is why no one even takes you seriously xcal. What a sad little moron.

You're still trolling? Adding you to ignore until you can post anything decent. I hope you never do though.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 16, 2013, 12:37:05 PM

You are ignoring me . I'm heartbroken. Truy I am .

Bwahahaha!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#57 : October 16, 2013, 12:37:58 PM

I'm a Dominik supporter, but LOL at using a Bleacher Report rankings as his "rank".

In terms of other GMs you listed, the Raiders, Jags, Bills, Panthers, Rams and Jets all have new GMs. The Giants have won two Super Bowls under Jerry Reese. The Texans have made two straight playoffs and nine Pro Bowlers last year. The Steelers have been to the playoffs in two of their GMs' four years.

So exactly why would you find it hard to believe that someone would want any of them over a GM that hasn't made the playoffs once in five years?

You can use it as toilet paper for all I care.  :P

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#58 : October 16, 2013, 12:54:52 PM

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean!

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Mayhem

Hall of Famer

#59 : October 16, 2013, 12:58:00 PM

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean!

I say that about DJ's posts all the time!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should Mark Dominik Feel Safe? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools