Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Book claims A-Rod was screwing hookers while dating Cameron Diaz « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: October 17, 2013, 02:33:15 AM

Alex Rodriguez's reputation has taken quite a beating this year -- and it looks like things are about to get even worse for the athlete. According to a new report by Richard Johnson of the New York Post's Page Six, the Yankee slugger is the subject of some nasty allegations in Michael Gross' upcoming book House of Outrageous Fortune: Fifteen Central Park West, The World's Most Powerful Address.

Among the stories in the tome, due in March 2014, is a claim that Rodriguez, 38, enjoyed the company of prostitutes, often two at a time. Page Six reports that a building worker in the pricey tower told Gross that the baseball player "got hookers all the time. Usually two at a time, two times a week."

One time, the worker reportedly said, "he had two go up, they came down and left, and 10 minutes later, Cameron Diaz walks in." (Rodriguez and the Bad Teacher actress dated in 2010 and 2011; he also romanced Madonna and Kate Hudson.)

Another worker told Gross: "He was a **CENSORED**, an unfriendly narcissist. I hate the guy. He thought he was God."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/alex-rodriguez-had-three-ways-prostitutes-according-book-232000808-us-weekly.html

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 20, 2013, 01:21:37 AM

Cameron was probably not taking good enough care of her man.   She was probably off somewhere filming her next movie.   

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#2 : October 21, 2013, 10:59:41 AM

Cameron is a hippie who thinks she can solve world hunger and other shlt like that.

Can't blame A-Rod on this one.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 21, 2013, 05:34:18 PM

Have you seen my baseball?! Franks and beans franks and beans

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 22, 2013, 08:17:18 AM

I wonder if he had any three ways with Cameron and a hooker?   I bet Cameron would be up for that.   She seems like a free thinker.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 23, 2013, 01:50:55 AM

She's probably the kind of hot chick that only screws other hot chicks because no one else is hot enough to have sex with her.

"Hookers happen" when a woman doesn't take care of her man. That much most of us already know.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 23, 2013, 08:36:50 AM

And a woman doesn't take care of her man when her man's not taking care of her. That much most of you have yet to figure out.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 24, 2013, 12:00:26 AM

Not all women treat themselves like they're all that, but a lot do. Especially in America.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 24, 2013, 08:48:55 AM

I don't doubt that for one second. Cameron was well aware of ARod's going ons. At the Lightning/Rangers game in March I saw Jeter,  ARod and Diaz  in a Suite at the Forum with at least 6 of the Scores Dancers.

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#9 : October 25, 2013, 08:28:36 AM

I don't doubt that for one second. Cameron was well aware of ARod's going ons. At the Lightning/Rangers game in March I saw Jeter,  ARod and Diaz  in a Suite at the Forum with at least 6 of the Scores Dancers.

So you are saying ARod and Jeter had gay sex while Diaz and the dancers had a lesbian 7 way?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Book claims A-Rod was screwing hookers while dating Cameron Diaz « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools