Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Jaworski: Bucs have no reason to draft a QB « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

sammich

Starter

#60 : November 03, 2013, 03:28:11 PM

I have my fingers crossed for Glennon as well.  I really think he has all the tools and has played better than people give him credit for.  Most just associate him too closely with Schiano to give him a fair chance.  Do you guys really see elite from this crop of upcoming QBs?  I see Bridgewater as a maybe, but I think the rest have a ceiling of above average/solid.  I don't mean that as an insult, I just think Glennon has that same ceiling.

gone

Hall of Famer
#61 : November 03, 2013, 04:07:28 PM

I have my fingers crossed for Glennon as well.  I really think he has all the tools and has played better than people give him credit for.  Most just associate him too closely with Schiano to give him a fair chance.  Do you guys really see elite from this crop of upcoming QBs?  I see Bridgewater as a maybe, but I think the rest have a ceiling of above average/solid.  I don't mean that as an insult, I just think Glennon has that same ceiling.

Between that and the disproportionate number of people who are more fans of Freeman than the Bucs, there are a ton of people who would rather him be a bust than be our future.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#62 : November 03, 2013, 05:49:45 PM

In his 5th start, hes playing at an extremely high level....yet Tampa Bay fans will still clamor for a first round pic QB....didnt we run Steve Young outta town.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ron Jaworski: Bucs have no reason to draft a QB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools