Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Schiano and Dominick get another year... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

: November 05, 2013, 01:43:29 PM

even if they only win 1 or 2 games this year,  would you still support this team ?  Get excited about who they drafted?  Would you buy season tickets or go to a few games?  Watch on TV .  Give a crap in any way? 

moose40

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 05, 2013, 01:45:56 PM

I love the Bucs, so yes, even if Schiano and Dom are retained, I will still spend my money on the Sunday Ticket so that I can watch every heartburn moment.
Besides, if the Bucs fired Schiano and Dom, who would us posters fight about on the Red Board in regards to :)

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2013, 01:56:18 PM

I will always be a fan. Won't spend a penny on anything Buc-related until they show a commitment to win.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 05, 2013, 02:14:09 PM

I would. I actually think they could turn it around with another solid draft and FA. I would only be on board with it if the roster was good with Schiano.

Dirtyred1021

Second String

#4 : November 05, 2013, 02:15:48 PM

I'm living I'm watch the Bucs on the "Ticket" and travel too a couple gms.

MarineBuc

Starter

#5 : November 05, 2013, 02:15:55 PM

I am a fan of the Buccaneers...not the coach or the GM, so yeah...I'm still going to drop my dollars for my season tickets again next year.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 05, 2013, 02:17:46 PM

I am a fan of the Buccaneers...not the coach or the GM, so yeah...I'm still going to drop my dollars for my season tickets again next year.

+1

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#7 : November 05, 2013, 02:21:59 PM

I would like them both gone.  If they were both here next year I would still be a fan but I would expect the worst outcome imaginable.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 05, 2013, 02:26:32 PM

Honestly, it'd be tough, but I don't think anything could make me stop watching the Bucs. I'm just too passionate of a fan to stop watching.

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
#9 : November 05, 2013, 02:28:49 PM

Honestly, it'd be tough, but I don't think anything could make me stop watching the Bucs. I'm just too passionate of a fan to stop watching.

Being a Bucs fan is almost like having Stockholm Syndrome.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#10 : November 05, 2013, 02:29:30 PM

It would be really tough to watch the games but I would get through them somehow. 

Also, it makes the good years (although few & far between) that much better. 

Sailing2smth

Starter

#11 : November 05, 2013, 02:30:07 PM

yup!

meatwad4343

Starter

#12 : November 05, 2013, 02:32:08 PM

it would be suicidal for the glazers to keep greg. nobody would go to the games. we'll draft clowney and he'll bust while teddy or mariota light up the league and glennon is the next chris simms.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 05, 2013, 02:45:34 PM

There are many things that lead me to believe that Schiano will not get fired and many reasons to believe he will. As of now I think he will be gone next year but I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he was kept around for another year. Dom may get chopped this year as the sacrifice to the fans.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 05, 2013, 03:00:43 PM

I root for the team to win every week, no matter the coach or the players. If Schiano turns things around and they finish strong, then sure I'll support him. He's not coming back at 1-15 or 2-14...and definitely not at 0-16.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Schiano and Dominick get another year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools