Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teaser trailer for "Interstellar" « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

: December 15, 2013, 02:50:35 AM

Christopher Nolan's new film coming out November 2014...

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 15, 2013, 06:50:39 AM

I want that minute and fifty three seconds back

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 16, 2013, 08:03:57 AM

Saw this in front of the Hobbit, wasn't all that impressed.  Wasn't impressed by the Hobbit 2 either for that matter.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 16, 2013, 01:12:49 PM

Wasn't impressed by any of the LOTR movies.  I think the director was a student of the Stephen King made for TV movie school of casting.  And he made up pointless crap that wasn't in the books and misinterpreted much that was.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 16, 2013, 01:45:15 PM

Wasn't impressed by any of the LOTR movies.  I think the director was a student of the Stephen King made for TV movie school of casting.  And he made up pointless crap that wasn't in the books and misinterpreted much that was.

I thought the first 3 flicks were good and respectful of the source material. The Hobbit films the effort to stretch a pretty thin book into three has really strained the whole effort.  This movie was the first one where the made up crap really slapped you in the face. He pulled in a a character from the trilogy who wasn't in the hobbit and en made up a whole new character. That might be ok but then he doubled down by making those 2 characters HUGE freakin' parts of the movie.  They also created 3 major action set pieces out of thin air as well and created some sort of political tension in Laketown as well.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 16, 2013, 01:57:30 PM

"The Hobbit films the effort to stretch a pretty thin book into three has really strained the whole effort."

You don't think it's important to spend a half hour showing us how dwarves eat?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 24, 2013, 05:45:54 PM

The trailer doesn't really give the viewer much info, but this looks to be a fine movie.

And yes, Hobbit 2 sucked balls.  Big time.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 24, 2013, 09:52:40 PM

Nolan has really been tight-lipped about the details on this. There are rumors and such that its about the future, with government collapsing, and what's left of NASA sends astronauts to explore a mysterious wormhole in order to give hope for mankind.

With the amount of time Nolan puts into his projects, he isn't going to make a bad movie.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 24, 2013, 10:05:23 PM

I look forward to this flick, but that gave us NOTHING.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

MSU_Fan

Starter

#9 : January 16, 2014, 10:40:28 PM

Hey, Stepehn King's It was actually quite good. Back to the point, was never that huge of an LOTR fan, though I love Elijah Wood (He's better in The Oxford Murders and Maniac) Honestly, I think Star Wars is the best fantasy saga ever, (And YES Star Wars is Science Fantasy, not Science Fiction) and that's including the prequels which i really thought were massively underrated.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#10 : May 17, 2014, 02:10:45 PM

The new trailer is out...

seanbassak

Pro Bowler

#11 : May 22, 2014, 10:17:25 AM

This movie looks awesome. I'm a big fan of Nolan's work, I wasn't wild about his first movie, "Following" but everything he's done since has been fantastic. This one doesn't look like it'll be anything short of awesome.

Not living, just killing time.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teaser trailer for "Interstellar" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools