Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The ACC sucks? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#30 : February 18, 2014, 10:52:33 AM

With every SEC team having at least 2 losses last season I think Bobby's quote back in the early 90's actually came to fruition last season.  "ITS TOUGH TO WIN IN THE SEC" actually was a truthful statement.  It took 20 years but Bobby finally was prophetic.
Yes, it's finally tough to win in the SEC. lol

Let's all praise give Bobby Bowden the credit he deserves for knowing that the SEC was the best conference, and choosing to join another!!

You dizzy yet from all your spinning, Miyagi? Who gives a shlt?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 18, 2014, 11:18:58 AM

Why have you rejoined this thread? Your post about there being more parity in the ACC was so ripe with knowledge. What more can you possibly contribute?

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#32 : February 18, 2014, 02:54:12 PM

It's my opinion. I stated it. I'm over it.

I am just curious as to why you give SUCH a **CENSORED** about this ACC v. SEC garbage. If you're not playing the whole "whose dong is larger than whose" with DJ, then you're doing so with RUNole. Are you one of those dudes that will argue for hours about whether or not something is maroon or magenta? Sounds like it to me.

To each their own, I suppose.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#33 : February 18, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

It's my opinion. I stated it. I'm over it.
It still is? I blew that **CENSORED** out of the water. You must have something wrong with you if you still feel this way.
I am just curious as to why you give SUCH a **CENSORED** about this ACC v. SEC garbage.
Who posted the first response in the thread again?

This is a discussion forum. The topic of discussion is the strength of the ACC. The SEC just happened to be brought up in the OP (by an FSU fan) and in subsequent posts (like yours).

I can't imagine why you would GAF about me being a part of the discussion............ Except that I maybe share a different view than you, and this makes you mad, considering that I can and have backed up this opinion much more effectively than you have yours.
If you're not playing the whole "whose dong is larger than whose" with DJ, then you're doing so with RUNole. .
You mean, I call out fools for being fools, regardless of which team they root for? You should look into doing that.

That being said, my dong is definitely bigger than Runtroll's.
DJ is a pu$$y, and has no dong, but I don't doubt he's been **CENSORED**ed by some big ones.
To each their own, I suppose.
Thanks again for sharing. Your contributions to the thread, and insight into college football as a whole, are second to none.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#34 : February 18, 2014, 04:19:23 PM

Thanks again for sharing. Your contributions to the thread, and insight into college football as a whole, are second to none.

You gottdamn right. Don't ever f**kin forget it.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 18, 2014, 09:58:44 PM

With every SEC team having at least 2 losses last season I think Bobby's quote back in the early 90's actually came to fruition last season.  "ITS TOUGH TO WIN IN THE SEC" actually was a truthful statement.  It took 20 years but Bobby finally was prophetic.
Yes, it's finally tough to win in the SEC. lol

Let's all praise give Bobby Bowden the credit he deserves for knowing that the SEC was the best conference, and choosing to join another!!

If this is what the SEC represents I doubt Bobby would agree to ever consider the SEC that is out of control with its football idiocy...

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ole-misss-denzel-and-robert-nkemdiche-sued-for-2-million-allegedly-knocked-out-stomped-man-at-party.php#.UwPiJ-52y3k.twitter

Let see how Ole Miss deals with this... So far to my knowledge all is good for the players involved at Ole Miss.  Certainly saw that DT play this season! :o

Oh and the only thing that matters!

FSU BCS National CHAMPIONS 2014...  DEAL WITH IT!    :D

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#36 : February 20, 2014, 09:21:45 AM

Don't forget:

Auburn = 2013-14 Alabama State Champions - BOOOOYAH!!!!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 20, 2014, 09:54:51 PM

Don't forget:

Auburn = 2013-14 Alabama State Champions - BOOOOYAH!!!!!

Absolutely correct!  LOL      Sure glad you were wrong on that Buc helmet...

Is Midge Eye still passing gas? :-[

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#38 : February 21, 2014, 01:19:48 PM

Absolutely correct!  LOL      Sure glad you were wrong on that Buc helmet...

My helmet was a very close second. Can't win 'em all.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The ACC sucks? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools