Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bucs to pressure Plummer to report and expect him to win starting QB job « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#120 : March 26, 2007, 11:08:27 PM

But the best thing is to just do what you are going to do and not give him a public flogging. He didn't screw us, he screwed Denver. Allen traded for him AFTER he pulled his stunt, not to get even, but because it was a calculated gamble to help the Bucs. What the Bucs should do is go about their business and take whatever steps they are going to take because thats the plan.

No, it's vindictive. Allen is basically a pr!ck on wheels. You might like that and think "he's fighting for the best interest of the Bucs" but let's call him what he is. He didn't like getting burned and now he's gonna take it out on Jake. Frankly I wish allen wasn't my GM so Jake could screw him 9 ways to sundown BUT since Allen runs the Bucs I have to hope we escape from this with as little damage as possible.

Frankly, not having Plummer play for us is a huge part of getting the hell out of dodge.
OK yeah I guess you're right.  He is using a Bucs 4th round pick and screwing with his bosses checkbook just to screw with somebody.    That during a year when his job might very well be on the line, but his priority is "Don't get mad get even."  The hell with his job.  Don't screw with him.  Yeah I don't know what I was thinking.

What did you mean by the last part about getting out of Dodge though?  I want to make sure I know what is really going on here in the world according to Dalbuc.

Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: Bucs to pressure Plummer to report and expect him to win starting QB job « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools