Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF gets Robbed and Mugged « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

#30 : October 21, 2007, 11:02:15 PM

USF had 3 chances inside of 7 minutes to win the game.  They were shut down.  Plain and simple, they lost.  Stop crying and get ready for UCONN.

Ummm, who on this thread is crying ....? (I even let your 3 times shut down comment go by this time)

Read the title, and if that isn't enough continue the thread, but I don't think you should have to.
You can let it go all you want, but fact is it happened.  OL couldn't block for Grothe and they lost.  They had 3 shots inside 7 minutes, 3 possessions that is, and couldn't move the ball.  Therefore, they lost. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 21, 2007, 08:06:46 PM

Of course we could reply with how many of those championships has Notre Dame won since USF starting playing football?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 21, 2007, 10:42:50 PM

So how's USF title hopes lookin?

Oh that's right, they were destroyed by Ray Rice and Rutgers.

#33 : October 21, 2007, 10:36:59 PM

I think ND last won a bowl game in 93.........

Hehe, I think it was actually a Fiesta bowl win over Florida in the 1993 season.

Right year, wrong opponent .... Texas A & M.

It happens.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 21, 2007, 10:34:35 PM

Hehe, I think it was actually a Fiesta bowl win over Florida in the 1993 season.

Right year, wrong opponent .... Texas A & M.

#35 : October 21, 2007, 10:26:33 PM

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 21, 2007, 10:20:21 PM

#37 : October 21, 2007, 10:16:44 PM

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 21, 2007, 12:47:26 PM

It still amazes me that there are people on this board that are taking pleasure in USF losing.

Not that big a deal when you consider who's taking the pleasure .... a snot nosed kid and a bitter, bandwagoning Notre Dame fan.

i wish i was a kid still. i'll always be a kid at heart.

and why would i be bitter? when all else fails i can simply say.. how many championships usf won?

nananana poo poo

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 21, 2007, 11:59:15 AM

It still amazes me that there are people on this board that are taking pleasure in USF losing.

Not that big a deal when you consider who's taking the pleasure .... a snot nosed kid and a bitter, bandwagoning Notre Dame fan.

#40 : October 21, 2007, 11:32:41 PM

USF had 3 chances inside of 7 minutes to win the game.  They were shut down.  Plain and simple, they lost.  Stop crying and get ready for UCONN.

Ummm, who on this thread is crying ....? (I even let your 3 times shut down comment go by this time)

Read the title,   

Then quote the original post ..... You were talking about ND bowl games and then, out of the blue, you chime in with the "Stop crying" when nobody has said a thing for quite a few posts.

I was responding in part to the thread, in part to Krazy who asked about USF title chances.....

Keep up.

If you think Krazy was crying about USF, YOU need to keep up ...

Crying part was not in response to him, the question of how their title hopes were looking was.

You didn't mention title hopes in your crying post which is the one I responded to....... Dude, just admit it when you're wrong. It won't kill you.

I will when I am.

Is what I said.  USF losing when they had chances directly refers to their title chances. 

Admit when you are wrong and move on.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 21, 2007, 11:15:34 PM

Read the title,   

Then quote the original post ..... You were talking about ND bowl games and then, out of the blue, you chime in with the "Stop crying" when nobody has said a thing for quite a few posts.

I was responding in part to the thread, in part to Krazy who asked about USF title chances.....

Keep up.

If you think Krazy was crying about USF, YOU need to keep up ...

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 21, 2007, 08:48:37 AM

It still amazes me that there are people on this board that are taking pleasure in USF losing. This is the home team. The team is made up of almost exclusively Florida kids and a big pct. of them are from the Tampa Bay area.  How in the hell can you people want the local kids to fail?  Most of you who root for UF, FSU, and Miami never stepped one foot on those campuses and have ZERO ties to those Universities.  You just jumped on some school's bandwagon and somehow got a big ego over that. 

I guess I should call myself a Lakeland High fan or Miami Northwestern.  They are AWESOME woo hoo.  I hope they crush the school I actually went to.  WOO HOO!!!

These kids and their families are a part of this community.  So yes the people of Tampa jumped on their bandwagon. Its a great story and a great bunch of kids.  The national exposure they gave Tampa was priceless over the last month or so. 

Those of us that have degrees hanging on our wall from USF and the current students are tied emotionally to the school and by extension the team.  This was great exposure for our school.

So those of you that are getting your jollies off about a bunch of local kids losing a big game due to questionable at best calls and crushing their dreams of a perfect season need to seriously check yourselves.

so did you crawl up in the corner and hold your usf diploma and cry yourself to sleep after they lost?

happy for the program to be doin good... hope they can still get a bcs bid as its a great deal of money and attention for the school

but i'm way more happy to see their arrogant fans get smacked back to reality.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 21, 2007, 09:13:55 PM

Of course we could reply with how many of those championships has Notre Dame won since USF starting playing football?

touche

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 19, 2007, 10:24:34 PM

It still amazes me that there are people on this board that are taking pleasure in USF losing. This is the home team. The team is made up of almost exclusively Florida kids and a big pct. of them are from the Tampa Bay area.  How in the hell can you people want the local kids to fail?  Most of you who root for UF, FSU, and Miami never stepped one foot on those campuses and have ZERO ties to those Universities.  You just jumped on some school's bandwagon and somehow got a big ego over that. 

I guess I should call myself a Lakeland High fan or Miami Northwestern.  They are AWESOME woo hoo.  I hope they crush the school I actually went to.  WOO HOO!!!

These kids and their families are a part of this community.  So yes the people of Tampa jumped on their bandwagon. Its a great story and a great bunch of kids.  The national exposure they gave Tampa was priceless over the last month or so. 

Those of us that have degrees hanging on our wall from USF and the current students are tied emotionally to the school and by extension the team.  This was great exposure for our school.

So those of you that are getting your jollies off about a bunch of local kids losing a big game due to questionable at best calls and crushing their dreams of a perfect season need to seriously check yourselves.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF gets Robbed and Mugged « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools