Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: (slaps forehead) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#30 : April 11, 2007, 04:58:02 PM

This guy was dead. If you look close, you can see blood on the seat belt hanging out of the door.

thats like wheres waldo, took me forever to finally see the seatbelt....geez what a mess

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#31 : April 11, 2007, 10:42:27 PM

Wow - Great thread Boid!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 12, 2007, 09:05:03 AM

Pics as promised:
Keep in mind, her car was parked behind my Explorer. About 2 feet short of the sidewalk. My truck didn't get a scratch. No idea how it didnt.

Into the driveway, through the car, through the garden, across the yard and into the telephone pole on the opposite side of the yard

Twisted the frame 16 inches according to the insurance reports

My wife is pissed about the garden

Her car looks better than mine  >:(

WHITE TRASH CAR KILLER! (the girl was the driver)

How close to my front door did you have to toss it?

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#33 : April 12, 2007, 09:26:28 AM

It looks like you live in a nice area Bucwylde, except for all those junk cars in the street.  8)You should get someone to clean that place up.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#34 : April 12, 2007, 09:30:55 AM

I'd hit it

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#35 : April 12, 2007, 09:49:08 AM

damn sorry bout ur luck wylde that sucks!

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#36 : April 12, 2007, 09:45:21 AM

Groove:  Its a nice area with lots of kids and cool neighbors. There were actually about 10 people outside when this happened. Neighbor across the street brought us coffee and a smoke. Very quiet.. except for this one incident. I'll try to get the junk cars out of the front yard. It doesn't do much for the garden, lol

Bug... that pic makes her look a LOT better than she really is. She looks like one of those club girls all whacked out on goofanol. Lots of pock marks all over her face and such. (pre crash)

We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#37 : April 12, 2007, 09:51:53 AM

Groove: Its a nice area with lots of kids and cool neighbors. There were actually about 10 people outside when this happened. Neighbor across the street brought us coffee and a smoke. Very quiet.. except for this one incident. I'll try to get the junk cars out of the front yard. It doesn't do much for the garden, lol

Bug... that pic makes her look a LOT better than she really is. She looks like one of those club girls all whacked out on goofanol. Lots of pock marks all over her face and such. (pre crash)
For once (I think) I was kidding. She does look like trash. Probably on meth, and if that was the caes, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

I have amazed myself with what I am capable of after 10-15 drinks though.

She'd have to buy........ that's for sure

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 12, 2007, 10:01:30 AM

Meth was our first guess actually. She was pretty tore up looking. Weighed about 80 pounds it looked like.
She's the (insert explitive here) I have to sue to get my DJ gear back  >:(

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#39 : April 12, 2007, 10:04:41 AM

lmao! i knew you'd use the word :D

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 12, 2007, 10:15:01 AM

yeah, you can't type out the C word so I had to be creative

c u next time

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: (slaps forehead) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools