Boards > The Red Board

turbo's post lol

(1/2) > >>

BP1:
omg turbo! look @ his post on this link. ;D

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=phi&tid=86244&lid=9

CadillacPower24_2006:
poor Eagirls fans, just can't take a beating....

TURBO:
I was off in my score prediction though, the rest is all true!

how goes it BP?  You still post on those espn boards?  I only went back for the eagles game to remind them how much they have missed me...lol'

AHHHHHHHHHH, the good old days...

btw, espn banned me for that post and a few others like it, ya think they are a bunch of babies or what? 

ABuccs Fan:
Close prognastication there Turbo!!!

TURBO:

--- Quote from: ABuccsFan on October 24, 2006, 12:48:37 PM ---Close prognastication there Turbo!!!

--- End quote ---

yeah, I was close...  The eagles fans love me, we have a lot of history...

BP1:

--- Quote from: TURBO on October 24, 2006, 12:45:08 PM ---I was off in my score prediction though, the rest is all true!

how goes it BP?  You still post on those espn boards?  I only went back for the eagles game to remind them how much they have missed me...lol'

btw, espn banned me for that post and a few others like it, ya think they are a bunch of babies or what?

--- End quote ---

That is too funny. I don't post there anymore, but went there just for old times too. I never stop laughing about the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It really seems to piss them off lol.

TURBO:

--- Quote from: BP on October 24, 2006, 12:57:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: TURBO on October 24, 2006, 12:45:08 PM ---I was off in my score prediction though, the rest is all true!

how goes it BP? You still post on those espn boards? I only went back for the eagles game to remind them how much they have missed me...lol'

--- End quote ---

That is too funny. I don't post there anymore, but went there just for old times too. I never stop laughing about the Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. It really seems to piss them off lol.

--- End quote ---

yup, BRRRRRRRRRRRR pushes some buttons on that board for sure...  The regs are all gone, but they STILL didn't like me...

lol

ronde bear:
I made a thread over there too...

http://boards.espn.go.com/boards/mb/mb?sport=nfl&id=phi&tid=91172

rayfsc07:
I can't believe people over there don't like turbo.  They even called him childish.  I don't know why they would say things like that. I didn't see anything he said to warrant that kind of treatment.

Mr.BucFan:

--- Quote from: RayFSC07 on October 24, 2006, 09:26:42 PM ---I can't believe people over there don't like turbo. They even called him childish. I don't know why they would say things like that. I didn't see anything he said to warrant that kind of treatment.

--- End quote ---
LMAO....just let that shlt go

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version